Windows 10: Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run

Discus and support Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was having this problem where my battery isn't charging with you plugged in your power cable so I was looking at the internet to see how to fix it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by In a Nutshell, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run

I was having this problem where my battery isn't charging with you plugged in your power cable so I was looking at the internet to see how to fix it, one of them is launch trouble shooter.

When I lunached the trouble shooter on battery an error message came out saying you don't have the permission, I then went to try it on all the other options to see if its just the battery trouble shooting is not working and the rest does the same as well.

What do I do? Help!

:)

In a Nutshell, Aug 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 Trouble shooter

Trying to run Windows 10 trouble shooter as owner

GeorgeTourville, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Accessing WIndows 10 trouble shooter

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right
      to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on
      the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run

1. Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run - Similar Threads - Window Trouble Shooter

2. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  3. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  4. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Trouble Shooter Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Trouble Shooter Question: After running the Windows Trouble Shooter related to on-going issues with my 'Internet Connection', the info below appeared. My WiFi connection is 'RIDGIE' and it appears there are multiple WiFi connections incl the public hotspot associated with my connection. Can someone...
  6. windows trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows trouble shooter: How do I fix error code 0x803C0103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-trouble-shooter/249c2711-97a6-4997-ae7c-59cbe8b28886
  7. Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter: The trouble shooter for windows 10 reactivation is not showing my other device that appears on the microsoft website. This is causing an activation problem because I cant select the device that has my new hardware in it. I just recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and...
  8. Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter: The trouble shooter for windows 10 reactivation is not showing my other device that appears on the microsoft website. This is causing an activation problem because I cant select the device that has my new hardware in it. I just recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and...
  9. trouble shooter desabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble shooter desabled: windows online troubleshooter services are not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/trouble-shooter-desabled/f654780b-b374-4f07-a3c8-4bab4402505b
  10. Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant run trouble shooter for pc asking for username and password

2. windows 10 update trouble shooter wont run

3. getting problem with administrator permissions when we run windows update trouble shooter

4. windows wont run trouble shooter