Windows 10: will not let me up date window 10

Discus and support will not let me up date window 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; will not let me up date window 10 ........don't now if i have a virus or a malware .................. Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JasonCoon, Jul 8, 2018.

1. JasonCoon Win User

will not let me up date window 10

will not let me up date window 10 ........don't now if i have a virus or a malware ...............

:)

JasonCoon, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. will not let me up date window 10 - Similar Threads - let date window

2. Get me up to date issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get me up to date issue: I am not part of an organization but the "Get me up to date" part of Window's settings is blocked due to "This setting isn't available due to your organization's policy." I would like to keep this enabled, but for some reason it's not accessible. I genuinely don't know what's...
  3. Get me up to date issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get me up to date issue: I am not part of an organization but the "Get me up to date" part of Window's settings is blocked due to "This setting isn't available due to your organization's policy." I would like to keep this enabled, but for some reason it's not accessible. I genuinely don't know what's...
  4. windows 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 up date: when windows updated, I lost all my files, some of the icons on the screen are black. when I try to open the store from settings, I get a black line under it received a message to uninstall KB45332693 I do not have this installed, I have : KB4601319, security update...
  5. Windows 10 not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not letting me sign in: Helping my cousin with her pc, original issue was that the start key would send her to sign in, as an attempt to fix I "upgraded" her windows with a media installation tool to refresh all of windows settings and keep all her data intact, after doing this though now her user...
  6. windows 10 let me select external drive to back up

windows 10 let me select external drive to back up: I'm currently backing up to C: drive but want to change to my external hard drive. Despite the system reading from it and writing to it with no difficulty when I try to add the drive as the location of my back up I get a message saying the location can't be used to save my...
  7. Window 10 up date

Window 10 up date: After installing The New Edge my laptop restarted without recognizing my hotmail password....plain mode...no wi fi and it has been hacked with at least 10 users. I have no control on my laptop. Everything is ok. On my Android 6...
  8. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UP DATE: Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded and when I go to change anything it wont let me I have tried all it tells...
  9. Windows 10 does not let me set up fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 does not let me set up fingerprint: I tried to set up my fingerprints under the sign in options, and when I put in my first finger, instead of letting me go finish swiping my finger, the screen is replaced with set your pin. I have already set up a pin before, and if I go under Windows Hello Pin, it states that...
  10. wrong "date created" in photos app and won't let me change the date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wrong "date created" in photos app and won't let me change the date: I can't change the "date created" on several photos and videos. After import from my iphone to Onedrive, they show "date created" the date on which I imported them from the iphone e.g. 1/25/2019 "date modified" the actual date created e.g. 6/14/2018 When I use the left...