Windows 10: Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting

Discus and support Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I chose to reset window 11,the laptop then just restart and it has been about 12 hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nguyen Trong Hoang, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting

I chose to reset window 11,the laptop then just restart and it has been about 12 hour

:)

Nguyen Trong Hoang, Feb 22, 2024
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 22, 2024
  3. little cat, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting

1. Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting - Similar Threads - Window restarting while

2. Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 restarting over and over while resetting: I chose to reset window 11,the laptop then just restart and it has been about 12 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-restarting-over-and-over-while-resetting/8da52a8c-0edf-4feb-ac60-d78d0b6d5c35
  3. Windows 11 Clean install restarts over and over.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clean install restarts over and over.: I was on windows i11 nsider developer and the only way to get off of it was to do a clean install. I used the windows 11 media creation tool to make install media and did the install. Now the install seems to get all the way through to updates but never finishes. It just goes...
  4. Windows 11 Clean install restarts over and over.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Clean install restarts over and over.: I was on windows i11 nsider developer and the only way to get off of it was to do a clean install. I used the windows 11 media creation tool to make install media and did the install. Now the install seems to get all the way through to updates but never finishes. It just goes...
  5. Pc restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc restarting over and over: My pc keeps restarting once I’m on my desktop. I haven’t changed anything on my pc. My pc was fine yesterday. Only thing I can think of is the power went out but it’s happened before and no issue. I get a blue box before it restarts saying Pc App Store is restarting this pc....
  6. Pc restarting over and over

Pc restarting over and over: My pc keeps restarting once I’m on my desktop. I haven’t changed anything on my pc. My pc was fine yesterday. Only thing I can think of is the power went out but it’s happened before and no issue. I get a blue box before it restarts saying Pc App Store is restarting this pc....
  7. automatically restarting...over and over and over...

automatically restarting...over and over and over...: I came back to my computer after it had been downloading a game from Steam. It goes from the screen in the image and then does it over and over. I can stop the cycle, but when I turn it on, it resumes the procedure. I only see the Acer and blue screen. Anyone have any idea...
  8. automatically restarting...over and over and over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatically restarting...over and over and over...: I came back to my computer after it had been downloading a game from Steam. It goes from the screen in the image and then does it over and over. I can stop the cycle, but when I turn it on, it resumes the procedure. I only see the Acer and blue screen. Anyone have any idea...
  9. automatically restarting...over and over and over...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows 10 - explorer restart over and over and over :-(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 - explorer restart over and over and over :-(: Hello, I installed Windows 10 recently, and the file manager in case the explorer has a problem, I open it and click on some areas with documents and images it opens and reads normally, but when I go to downloads or quick access the explorer is read and takes a long time and...