Windows 10: window 7 activation

Discus and support window 7 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i recently removed my activation key permanently. i dont know how i did that. there is no option showing for product key in system properties. how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anand, Apr 24, 2015.

1. anand Win User

window 7 activation

i recently removed my activation key permanently. i dont know how i did that. there is no option showing for product key in system properties. how do i re get that
    window 7 activation [​IMG]

:)

anand, Apr 24, 2015

2. activation code for htc window phone 7

Hi DaLeonard,,

I can understand your concern! To the date, the Activation code for Windows Phone 7 is being released from the Zune Support, here is the link to contact the Zune support:
    Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices

Also, it can be depending on your location, on this case you should contact your Mobile Operator for more information.

Hope this helps you

Thank you for your post.

Carlos JSK, Apr 24, 2015
  3. need activation code for window phone 7

To receive a Windows Phone 7 activation code, you will need to contact Microsoft Customer Service by phone. (There is no option to receive an activation code online.)

To reach Microsoft Customer Service, Windows Phone 7 customers in the United States can call 1-800-MICROSOFT.

Contact information for Microsoft Customer Service outside the United States can be found by visiting Microsoft Worldwide Sites

This KB article ( 2431699) provides background and common Q&A for this issue.

If you have acquired an activation code you should keep your new activation code in a safe place. If you ever need to reset this phone back to factory settings, you’ll see the “Activation Required” screen again and can reuse your new activation
    code.

Johan van Mierlo, Apr 24, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

window 7 activation

If this is an OEM installation, the key that counts is on the COA sticker that looks like this:

window 7 activation [​IMG]

5. John035 Win User
    That is going to require Microsoft's intervention to get you back up and running. Here is the contact link for them:
    Contact Us

John035, Apr 28, 2015
  6. silv55 Win User
    Hi anand; try this, it worked for me,and don't forget to make a win7 system image and system repair disks in case you have a problem with win7.

KeyFinder FAQ

silv55, May 13, 2015
  7. Berton Win User
    Also note that OEMs use cloned HDDs from a master copy and the Product Key embedded in the Registry will frequently not be the same as on the COA/Certificate Of Authenticity sticker. I have experienced that using the Product Key on the sticker required contacting the OEM instead of Microsoft, apparently one of the things in the licensing agreement between OEMs and Microsoft.

Berton, May 14, 2015
  8. silv55 Win User

window 7 activation

yes i can attest to that,one of PC's had a sticker with the coa key and did not activate when i used a win 7 ISO

silv55, May 14, 2015
  9. silv55 Win User
    If you type slui in cmd in run start up what do you have?

silv55, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

window 7 activation

1. window 7 activation - Similar Threads - window activation

2. Window 10 activation and lincese with non valid or pirate OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 activation and lincese with non valid or pirate OS: Hi, I'm not an expert in softwares and I'm so confused right now. I got my laptop fixed 6 months ago and had to install a new OS so the repair store got me windows 10 ("windows 10 Enterprise"). When I required a product key, they said it already is installed(?)...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - Imaging / SysPrep / Activation Key

Windows 10 Pro - Imaging / SysPrep / Activation Key: We recently took delivery of 50 new PCs with Windows 10 Pro installed. I'd like to create a single image that I can copy to all of them. We've built one PC to our requirements. I've then been reading up on SysPrep tool to strip back the Machine SID, and activation key...
  4. Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...

Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...: After purchased, it prompted me to restart. Then it now yields _Windows reported that no product key was found on you device Error code: 0xC004F213_ And no, the activation didn't help. Kept telling me _I should be connected to the internet_. I have receipt and I do not plan...
  5. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Activation after hardware change: I got this computer in 2015 from an old friend, and it came pre-installed with windows 10 pro. I linked it to my microsoft account before changing hardware like my friend told me, to be safe. I got a new motherboard, cpu, psu etc, and booted up the PC. That was 5 days ago,...
  6. Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop

Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop: Hello, in May 2017 I've bought an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I'd like to apply that upgrade to my new laptop, but I can't find a way. Could you please help me? Thanks, Francesco...
  7. Future potential Windows activation trouble

Future potential Windows activation trouble: I was looking to buy a laptop that comes with a slow hard drive, and I want to buy a faster drive to replace it. Assuming that hardware conflicts are not an issue (I have researched and verified that the drive will work), will I be able to have activated Windows on the new...
  8. activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update

activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update: i got my laptop about 2 month ago and it came with windows 10 home. it was running a older version. after it got updated to version 1803, it is showing that the windows is not activated. if i try to go to the activation page in settings it just crashes and closes the...
  9. Activation Windows with key or activator, what's the difference?

Activation Windows with key or activator, what's the difference?: I will use license, but some people say to use activator, so I wonder what people lose when they play in "Pirates of the Caribbean" I had Windows 7 Basic with license key on my PC, I upgraded to Windows 10 as was offered, and now my Windows is license? So now I want to...
  10. windows 10 pro lifetime activation key is available on flipkart online shopping stote at rs...

windows 10 pro lifetime activation key is available on flipkart online shopping stote at rs...: windows 10 pro lifetime activation key is available on flipkart online shopping stote at rs 599.Is this product authentic to buy? product buying link...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. understand window 7 activation