Windows 10: window 7 activation

Discus and support window 7 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i recently removed my activation key permanently. i dont know how i did that. there is no option showing for product key in system properties. how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anand, Apr 24, 2015.

1. anand Win User

window 7 activation

i recently removed my activation key permanently. i dont know how i did that. there is no option showing for product key in system properties. how do i re get that
    window 7 activation [​IMG]

:)

anand, Apr 24, 2015

2. activation code for htc window phone 7

Hi DaLeonard,,

I can understand your concern! To the date, the Activation code for Windows Phone 7 is being released from the Zune Support, here is the link to contact the Zune support:
    Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices

Also, it can be depending on your location, on this case you should contact your Mobile Operator for more information.

Hope this helps you

Thank you for your post.

Carlos JSK, Apr 24, 2015
  3. need activation code for window phone 7

To receive a Windows Phone 7 activation code, you will need to contact Microsoft Customer Service by phone. (There is no option to receive an activation code online.)

To reach Microsoft Customer Service, Windows Phone 7 customers in the United States can call 1-800-MICROSOFT.

Contact information for Microsoft Customer Service outside the United States can be found by visiting Microsoft Worldwide Sites

This KB article ( 2431699) provides background and common Q&A for this issue.

If you have acquired an activation code you should keep your new activation code in a safe place. If you ever need to reset this phone back to factory settings, you’ll see the “Activation Required” screen again and can reuse your new activation
    code.

Johan van Mierlo, Apr 24, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

window 7 activation

If this is an OEM installation, the key that counts is on the COA sticker that looks like this:

window 7 activation [​IMG]

5. John035 Win User
    That is going to require Microsoft's intervention to get you back up and running. Here is the contact link for them:
    Contact Us

John035, Apr 28, 2015
  6. silv55 Win User
    Hi anand; try this, it worked for me,and don't forget to make a win7 system image and system repair disks in case you have a problem with win7.

KeyFinder FAQ

silv55, May 13, 2015
  7. Berton Win User
    Also note that OEMs use cloned HDDs from a master copy and the Product Key embedded in the Registry will frequently not be the same as on the COA/Certificate Of Authenticity sticker. I have experienced that using the Product Key on the sticker required contacting the OEM instead of Microsoft, apparently one of the things in the licensing agreement between OEMs and Microsoft.

Berton, May 14, 2015
  8. silv55 Win User

window 7 activation

yes i can attest to that,one of PC's had a sticker with the coa key and did not activate when i used a win 7 ISO

silv55, May 14, 2015
  9. silv55 Win User
    If you type slui in cmd in run start up what do you have?

silv55, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

window 7 activation

1. window 7 activation - Similar Threads - window activation

2. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  3. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  4. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  6. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  7. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

8. i am unable to activate my windows

i am unable to activate my windows: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-my-windows/f55af4c1-4272-4532-b330-07662a760d1b
  9. i am unable to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to activate my windows: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-my-windows/f55af4c1-4272-4532-b330-07662a760d1b
  10. i am unable to activate my windows

Users found this page by searching for:

1. understand window 7 activation