Windows 10: Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up

Discus and support Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought acer predator with windows 10 home . my cpu temp off and on started to rise up to 85 degree with no app runing or playing game. so if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by umairumair1, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up

I just bought acer predator with windows 10 home . my cpu temp off and on started to rise up to 85 degree with no app runing or playing game. so if when i checked this SVCHOST app of windows was causing the problem. i have to manually end it or it will continuously engage the processor. pictures attached. is there a way to solve this . Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up 40fdfb74-7ad2-48bc-807b-390c15685d8c?upload=true.png Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up [​IMG]

:)

umairumair1, Jul 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up

Microsoft lumia 550 device heating problem

When you phone heats, some app gone wild. That boggle the processor. The processor (and graphic unit) heats the phone.

• Are you able to find the culprit via the app Device Diagnostics HUB? If not: Are you new to Windows phones? I am asking, because using an existing Microsoft
      account (and restoring the backup of your previous phone(s)) might cause this. Therefore,
    • I would go for the app Windows Insider and try the latest build. If that does not help either,
    • I would go for the Recovery Tool, add the existing Microsoft account but not restore any backup.
    Did that solve your issue?

Abi99 (2), Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up

1. Window App using alot of processor causing it to heat up - Similar Threads - Window App using

2. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...: My power plan is set to High Peformance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-my-processor-from-heating-up-when/2981e51d-e9d2-44d1-96db-4600ca16a843
  3. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...: My power plan is set to High Peformance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-my-processor-from-heating-up-when/2981e51d-e9d2-44d1-96db-4600ca16a843
  4. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...: Please HELP ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-my-processor-from-heating-up-when/c5d3d0b6-2bd9-42c5-9f95-3ef289e30f8a
  6. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...: Please HELP ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-my-processor-from-heating-up-when/c5d3d0b6-2bd9-42c5-9f95-3ef289e30f8a
  7. How to prevent my processor from heating up ? When the processor heats up while I am...

8. Max Processor State in Power Management to reduce Laptop Heating

Max Processor State in Power Management to reduce Laptop Heating: I have a brand new HP Omen with Windows 10 coupled with an Intel Core i5 9300H and 8GB RAM. It is heating when I play CPU intensive games and when I check for suggestions in the Microsoft Community, I got to know that reducing the Max Processor State in the Advanced Power...
  9. Can certain apps cause laptop to heat up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can certain apps cause laptop to heat up: Dear All, I have a laptop with a pre-installed Win 10 Home on it. It is heating up a lot within a very short time after every boot. Is that possible that a particular app is causing this high temperature? If yes, then how to find that app? The laptop is a simple one with...
  10. Is it possible to save/restore a layout (of apps, etc.) used alot?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to save/restore a layout (of apps, etc.) used alot?: For example, I boot up. A lot of times I'll use split screens for a: code editor, web browser (or two), Photoshop, and say an instance of Windows Media Player for video. Is there anything out there that will allow me to pull these programs up in their initial positions to...