Windows 10: Window buttons customize?

Discus and support Window buttons customize? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get the window buttons like here: [img] I just want to get this on my theme. 89660 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by madnesofjuice, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Window buttons customize?

How can I get the window buttons like here:

Window buttons customize? [​IMG]

I just want to get this on my theme.

:)

madnesofjuice, Jul 22, 2017

2. window buttons change?

How can I get the window buttons like here:

I just want to get this on my theme.

madnesofjuice, Jul 22, 2017
  3. Unable to get window buttons

Work through these steps for
    Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooting - Microsoft Community
    to go over if it was set up correctly, updated including drivers, then resolve any possible corruption.

Once you have the latest Display driver in place right click the Desktop to open Display settings, if necessary try different screen resolutions in descending order.

Report back for more steps if needed.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 22, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Window buttons customize?

Hi there, madnesofjuice. Welcome to TenForums.

I don't know how, but I will ask a friend who knows all about this to look into it.

Tony K, Jul 22, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Jul 22, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    You're welcome. I just wrote him. He is online, but may be busy. If not soon, check in later.

Someone else may come along as well. Good luck.

Tony K, Jul 22, 2017
  7. madnesofjuice, Jul 22, 2017
  8. Edwin New Member

(Oops! Sorry @HippsieGypsie, didn't mean to step on your toes! *Redface )

Edwin, Jul 22, 2017
  9. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Jul 23, 2017
  10. madnesofjuice, Jul 23, 2017
  11. Tony K Win User
    You did no such thing. This is the thread member that needed help. Glad you did. *Smile

Tony K, Jul 23, 2017
  12. Edwin New Member
    @madnesofjuice
    It's a great font! Clear and bold and works well in just about every area of the System, even in many web pages in Firefox Nightly!

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Window buttons customize? - Similar Threads - Window buttons customize

2. Dialog Button Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialog Button Customization: Hereby sincerely to enquire, I wish to customize the color of the dialog button, any advise for it? prefer regedit. The default color of the dialog button is blue Border and while I point on it, I wish to change it to another....
  3. Customize Windows 10 start button

Customize Windows 10 start button: Can you change the Windows 10 Start button and if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-windows-10-start-button/a07a138d-fd28-470e-90c6-fac58dab6bc6
  4. Windows 10 1909 Custom Theme button is gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 Custom Theme button is gone?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UAvi8tor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyt8n5/windows_10_1909_custom_theme_button_is_gone/
  5. Windows 10 windows buttons customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 windows buttons customization: Hey, I think I just browsed the whole internet looking if it is possible to change the minimize, maximize and close buttons in Windows. Wondering if there is a possibility to make this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/urlocalbusdriver [link] [comments]...
  6. Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons: Hi there, I'd like to change the look of the Windows 10 caption buttons Minimize, Restore, Close. Using themes, I was able to change the look for certain programs only Explorer, most 3rd party programs.... Other programs seem to user their own button design e.g. Spotify....
  7. How to customize power button in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to customize power button in Start menu?: Hi everyone, In Windows 7 it was possible (pls see picture): [img] Several options were discontinued in Windows 10, but many remained, though invisible. Can anyone know what to do to set the key in "Start menu" from Disable (default) to Hibernate (default) in Windows 10...
  8. Technical issue - mouse buttons "manual" customizing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical issue - mouse buttons "manual" customizing?: I own an old Labtec mouse (model M-BAA130) which I'm using in Win10 64. The mouse is working regularly for standard operation, but I can't perform any advanced configuration (side buttons, middle click and so on) because the OS "sees" it as a standard MS PS/2. Needless to...
  9. Windows 10 Customization of the Close/Restore/Minimize Buttons

Windows 10 Customization of the Close/Restore/Minimize Buttons: Hi, I need help with the Close/Restore/Minimize buttons, is there any software to turn those buttons into an 9x/XP/Vista/7/8 look? Please? I am Working to turn my Windows 10 into a mix of 9x/XP/Vista/7. This is not my only question. Is there any software to turn the...
  10. Custom Start Menu Button Collection for Windows 10

Custom Start Menu Button Collection for Windows 10: Over at Seven Forums there's a CustomStart Menu Button Collection post that's offers plenty of alternatives to Windows start appearance. I remembered a Xara tutorial by Gary Priester over at XaraXone.com a few years ago & liked it so much I thought I'd use Gary's techniques...