Windows 10: Window Color Changes

Discus and support Window Color Changes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since downloading and installing the 10/2 updates, my windows have been changing colors. They're normally a blue/grey scheme, but when I hover over a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by commanderabel, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Window Color Changes

Since downloading and installing the 10/2 updates, my windows have been changing colors. They're normally a blue/grey scheme, but when I hover over a link or button, the colors brighten, and it shifts to a brownish scheme. I've only noticed this on Chrome and Office applications, but I assume it has to be something to do with the update. I assume it's a setting in Themes or customization, but I can't figure out a way to turn it off. Does anyone know what's going on and how I might keep the colors from changing? It strobes every time I move my mouse, which gets annoying very quickly.

:)

commanderabel, Oct 3, 2016
  2. NorahsDeri, Oct 3, 2016
  3. LM43 Win User
    Windows 10 tile color on start menu

I have tried to change colors of tiles from the "settings" menu. The colors there take care of the background color, not the actual TILE color. Most of the tiles are one color and change when back ground changes. The tiles still pick up the background
    color of the tiles. (i.e. my background is blue, so most of tiles are blue). On past window formats (like 8, etc) the tiles could be changed to individual colors.

LM43, Oct 3, 2016
  4. harmdarn Win User

Window Color Changes

hi commanderabel, did you manage to find a fix to this? i've been pulling my hair out since that update too

harmdarn, Oct 14, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    Hi Guys

It sounds like you have accented colours turned on which is in Personalisation.

Window Color Changes [​IMG]

swarfega, Oct 14, 2016
  6. harmdarn Win User
    mine's unchecked, swarfega

harmdarn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Window Color Changes

1. Window Color Changes - Similar Threads - Window Color Changes

2. Color Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  3. Color Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  4. changing colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing colors: I was messing around with changing colors on my screen saver and background, etc., but now the colors are messed up! I've got them back as close as I can get them to normal, and I've done a lot of stuff to make that happen! Even when I'm choosing colors on the computer in the...
  5. changing colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing colors: I was messing around with changing colors on my screen saver and background, etc., but now the colors are messed up! I've got them back as close as I can get them to normal, and I've done a lot of stuff to make that happen! Even when I'm choosing colors on the computer in the...
  6. Change Color . . .

Change Color . . .: On certain screens. Like restart, and others. My screen, is green? How can I, change it to black? In settings, I've selected dark. But, that doesn't, effect the screens, that are green. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. Windows color changed

Windows color changed: Hi so earlier i was cleaning my keyborad and didnt unplug. Once i was done with cleaning it i looked up and the whole screen had turned black removed my wallpaper changed the taskbar to black with the divider lines extra bold. colors also switched on the arrows for the...
  8. Color Change

Color Change: Can the G7 15 keyboard change from blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/72870433-7648-4f6a-9123-7edbd51f3144
  9. Changing Color

Changing Color: It will not allow me to Customize Color under Personalization. I click on Customize and it takes me to page where current color is shown with a menu that has the color speficifications. As soon as I try to click on anything is closes the Settings tool and takes me to home...
  10. The colors changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The colors changed: I played a game the other days but when I turned the game off my PC screen and everything on it changed colors. It resembles high contrast mode so I checked the settings but high contrast mode is toggled off. Please help me change it back to normal mode....