Windows 10: Window crashes when I go private browsing

Discus and support Window crashes when I go private browsing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My computer is crashing again especially when I go private. 71598 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nijjhar, Dec 4, 2016.

1. nijjhar Win User

Window crashes when I go private browsing

Hi,

My computer is crashing again especially when I go private.

:)

nijjhar, Dec 4, 2016
  2. enotar Win User

gmail won't load in edge or IE11 on W10

Thanks I have the same issue and solve it with in private browsing but why????? Getting always in private browsing is not the solution.

I want to use the regular IE 11 window

I have the same issue with youtube

enotar, Dec 4, 2016
  3. in private browsing

As does Internet explorer hence the question and had you done more than 19 posts in 4 years your might be aware that you are ONLY supposed to reply to the thread starter and not take it OT.

Code of conduct says

Window crashes when I go private browsing [​IMG]

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 4, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Dec 4, 2016
  5. nijjhar Win User
    Hi Brother,

My Acer is X3810 and is very old. I get a good size dump file after crash. I use Cleaner to delete them.

Yesterday, I reloaded Win 10 but today crashes again. I did update my Windows 10 this morning. There were two updates.

I use IORBIT updater and it is up-to-date.

nijjhar, Dec 5, 2016
  6. spunk Win User
    Did you try the troubleshooter?This model does not support Windows 10.
    The dump file is saved so that we can determine what the error is. Deleting them doesn't help us help you.
    Go to Start/Search and type devmgmt.msc, Right click the devmgmt results and Run As Administrator. In the Elevated Device Manager, are there any devices with Yellow flags? If so, these devices need drivers. Even if there are none, you should update these two drivers.
    You do not need to use any 3rd party apps to download drivers, just go to the Acer driver site for your model. Product support
    Download the Chipset Driver, install this first. Unzip the driver file to your download location. Open it and Right click Setup.exe and choose Properties/Compatibility/ make the driver file compatible with Windows 7, Run As Administrator.
    Next download the VGA driver, and do the same.
    After rebooting, go to Start/Search and type CMD, Right click the CMD results and Run As Administrator. In the Elevated Command Prompt type SFC /scannow and press enter. This will replace any missing system files

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Window crashes when I go private browsing - Similar Threads - Window crashes private

2. Defender breaks iCloud Private Relay private browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender breaks iCloud Private Relay private browsing: I’ve installed Microsoft defender for individuals on iOS on iPad and iPhone. It disrupts Safari”s iCloud private relay function which hides my IP address and anonymizes my web activity … the new Defender breaks this and de-anonymizes my IP address so my browsing and IP...
  3. Email addresses being retained in private browsing

in Browsers and Email
    Email addresses being retained in private browsing: Using Firefox private browsing. Went into a website yesterday for the first time. When I clicked into the 'Sign In' box, there was a dropdown list of several email addresses that have been used on this laptop at different times, but never with this site. These were hotmail...
  4. turn off private browsing mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off private browsing mode: this just started.. how do i turn of private browsing mode edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-private-browsing-mode/b5203a13-50c5-4d03-bd17-afa516d5d8f3
  5. Always start in private browsing mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Always start in private browsing mode?: Hello, I know the shortcut trick about adding -inprivate or something like that at the end of the shortcut. But how do I make it so that the program icon pinned to the task bar, when I click it, that it will automatically start in private? I am asking for the latest...
  6. Browsing in private

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing in private: I have never used browsing in private so my question is would you recommend that I use this function. Thanks 125775
  7. Browsing in private

in Windows 10 Support
    Browsing in private: I have never used browsing in private so my question is would you recommend that I use this function. Thanks 125775
  8. in private browsing

in Browsers and Email
    in private browsing: How to turn off in private browsing in edge, windows 10 home 64 bit, 1709 105479
  9. Private Browsing

in Browsers and Email
    Private Browsing: Hello, Sometimes I get from Chrome browser a notice about private browsing, to install some add-on to the browser, as on attached screenshot. I am asking the experts, what is it, is it safe to install, should I install it ? Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 99439
  10. private browsing

in Browsers and Email
    private browsing: I cant find any setting to make Microsoft edge open as a private browser by default. 11344