Windows 10: Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login

Discus and support Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i start the laptop it stops at the dell logo and does nothing till the time i dont press a key. After pressing a key it starts log in. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kalra82, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kalra82 Win User

Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login

When i start the laptop it stops at the dell logo and does nothing till the time i dont press a key. After pressing a key it starts log in.
    Any solution to this?

:)

kalra82, Nov 2, 2015

2. Windows logo at Startup

Does windows logo appears at startup??

during the startup the dell logo appears in my inspiron 5567 and then dots rotates but there is no logo in the screen and then the login screen comes......is it normal??

SUPANTHASEN, Nov 2, 2015
  3. BlueFuel Win User
    problem vth imate ultimate 8502

Hi Jack,

Tried resetting as you have mentioned but it still hangs on the i-mate logo screen. Here is what i have done.

1. Switch off ( By Removing Battery )

2. Put battery in

3. Press and Hold Left Soft Key + Right Soft Key + Press Reset Button and then Power On the Phone.

4. Nothing Happens

Alternatively

1. Rebooted the Phone.

2. Hangs at i-mate logo

3. Press and Hold Left + Right Soft Key.

4. Press Reset Button.

5. Blank Screen as soon i hit Reset button screen goes black and comes back again with the booting process.

6. All keys lit up ( soft keys, windows Key, Ok key, Phone keys) and stay lit for 30 sec.

7. Phone hangs again at i-mate logo.

Here is the screen shot of the right and left soft keys and the reset key just to make sure i am pressing the right keys.

http://i54.tinypic.com/23iba7p.jpg

Thanks.

BlueFuel, Nov 2, 2015
  4. kalra82 Win User

why no answer??
    anybody please

kalra82, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login - Similar Threads - Window hangs dell

2. Windows won't boot unless I press a key

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't boot unless I press a key: I was dual-booting Windows 10 and Kubuntu but decided to delete my Linux partition using the disk manager (rookie mistake), which made me unable to boot into Windows since the Grub bootloader couldn't find the now deleted Linux installation. I used a bootable USB with...
  3. Explorer.exe Hang During Login Process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe Hang During Login Process: Having an issue with various Windows 10 and some Windows 7 clients where once a user logs in to their PC or VM their desktop begins to load, but doesnt finish. Explorer.exe is hung at this point as clicking anywhere on the screen will bring up the error that...
  4. Unable to disable OEM logo during boot process

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to disable OEM logo during boot process: Hello, Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803 First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup process first it goes to the Dell logo screen then to the login screen. Is there anything I can do to make my computer bootup to...
  5. Chrome hangs until I press windows key

Chrome hangs until I press windows key: This has been going on for a few weeks now. A very select few websites operate normally; but in general every link I click will either slow Chrome down to a crawl (worse than I remember a 56k modem being) or just stop working altogether. Sometimes the windows gui will hang...
  6. Slow boot time on SSD during windows logo screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot time on SSD during windows logo screen: Hi! During the last months my windows boot time became to a ridiculous 12+ mins time. It´s my office computer, and I´m usually overloaded with work so can´t take care of it. I suspected that the problem began since I inserted a new SSD, but today I unplugged every drive (but...
  7. Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot: Within the last few weeks, my PC started having an issue where it intermittently hangs at the blue windows logo during boot. About 50% of the time, it boots normally without hanging. The other 50% is a mixed bag. Sometimes it will boot fine after 1 or 2 hard resets. Other...
  8. Windows Logo Keys

Windows Logo Keys: How to put my Windows Logo Keys back they were when I bought this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logo-keys/204649e4-d485-49d2-a6e4-69f4caf290c0
  9. Computer Hangs Up During Boot Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Hangs Up During Boot Up: Recently, my computer hangs up at the Windows Logo screen during boot up. I have to power off and then power back on. It usually boots up on the 2nd try. Any idea what's happening, and how to fix it? HPE-510t Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz 64-bit Win10 v 1709 build...
  10. Win 10 hangs at Dell Logo despite various boot options on XPS8700

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 hangs at Dell Logo despite various boot options on XPS8700: New Dell XPS8700. Upgraded from Win 8.1 to Windows 10 and worked fine for about a month. On start-up, it now hangs on the Dell logo or when trying boot options to start from USB or recovery DVD go to blank black screen. Dell phone support sucked but they sent me a recovery...