Windows 10: Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login

Discus and support Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i start the laptop it stops at the dell logo and does nothing till the time i dont press a key. After pressing a key it starts log in. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kalra82, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kalra82 Win User

Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login

When i start the laptop it stops at the dell logo and does nothing till the time i dont press a key. After pressing a key it starts log in.
    Any solution to this?

:)

kalra82, Nov 2, 2015

2. Windows logo at Startup

Does windows logo appears at startup??

during the startup the dell logo appears in my inspiron 5567 and then dots rotates but there is no logo in the screen and then the login screen comes......is it normal??

SUPANTHASEN, Nov 2, 2015
  3. BlueFuel Win User
    problem vth imate ultimate 8502

Hi Jack,

Tried resetting as you have mentioned but it still hangs on the i-mate logo screen. Here is what i have done.

1. Switch off ( By Removing Battery )

2. Put battery in

3. Press and Hold Left Soft Key + Right Soft Key + Press Reset Button and then Power On the Phone.

4. Nothing Happens

Alternatively

1. Rebooted the Phone.

2. Hangs at i-mate logo

3. Press and Hold Left + Right Soft Key.

4. Press Reset Button.

5. Blank Screen as soon i hit Reset button screen goes black and comes back again with the booting process.

6. All keys lit up ( soft keys, windows Key, Ok key, Phone keys) and stay lit for 30 sec.

7. Phone hangs again at i-mate logo.

Here is the screen shot of the right and left soft keys and the reset key just to make sure i am pressing the right keys.

http://i54.tinypic.com/23iba7p.jpg

Thanks.

BlueFuel, Nov 2, 2015
  4. kalra82 Win User

why no answer??
    anybody please

kalra82, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Window hangs at dell logo during boot in. have to press a key to login - Similar Threads - Window hangs dell

2. Dell logo has started showing twice during boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell logo has started showing twice during boot: I've recently switched legacy to uefi. Everything is working fine except for one minor thing. Before switching I would power on my laptop and the dell logo would appear with a blue loading line and then windows would boot. But since switching to uefi, I power on and the dell...
  3. Dell logo has started showing twice during boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell logo has started showing twice during boot: I've recently switched legacy to uefi. Everything is working fine except for one minor thing. Before switching I would power on my laptop and the dell logo would appear with a blue loading line and then windows would boot. But since switching to uefi, I power on and the dell...
  4. Dell logo has started showing twice during boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows Hanging during boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hanging during boot: Hello,I have an embedded Dell 3000 running Win 10 21H2 that just hangs occasionally while booting right after POST. I have tried a number of things to get this corrected but I am running out of luck and options. Does anyone have any other ideas?Here are the things I have...
  6. Windows Hanging during boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hanging during boot: Hello,I have an embedded Dell 3000 running Win 10 21H2 that just hangs occasionally while booting right after POST. I have tried a number of things to get this corrected but I am running out of luck and options. Does anyone have any other ideas?Here are the things I have...
  7. Windows Hanging during boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No Windows logo during boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Windows logo during boot.: I have recently bought a Windows 10 pro machine and during the first it was fine but after the 21H1 update during the boot the Windows logo is not showing. The machine is working perfectly fine and the logo of the BIOS is also showing up, but not the Windows logo. Please help...
  9. Windows hangs on Boot logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows hangs on Boot logo: Hi, I have a FUJITSU SH760. Recently I decided to upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10. However, when I tried to do so, the PC restarts and then hangs at the Windows 10 boot logo. I did things multiple times twice from merely upgrading and 5 times on a clean install. I tried many...
  10. 2 minute hang on Windows Logo during boot (Windows 10 18362)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 minute hang on Windows Logo during boot (Windows 10 18362): About a week ago my system started hanging for 2 minutes on the Windows spinning circle during boot. After the 2 min hang, it continues to boot normally and all seems well. I captured the point during boot in the Windows System Event Logs: [ATTACH] Nothing about the...