Windows 10: window is stuck

Discus and support window is stuck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was using Premiere Pro. I moved the PP window to the bottom of the screen so I could do something else, then I forgot I'd left it there and did some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xb101353, Jun 27, 2018.

1. xb101353 Win User

window is stuck

I was using Premiere Pro. I moved the PP window to the bottom of the screen so I could do something else, then I forgot I'd left it there and did some complex processing using another app (converting a video to another format). Much later I realised the Premiere Pro window was still there at the bottom of the screen, so I tried to drag it up to the centre of the screen, but it wouldn't move. So I tried to close it by clicking the X at the top right and that didn't work either, and PP is just stuck there at the bottom of the screen non-functional and can't be removed. If I restart the computer it says PP needs to be closed, and do I want to restart anyway? I say yes and it restarts. The PP window is now gone, but if I click on the PP icon to start PP, the PP window appears at the bottom of the screen again, and cannot be moved or used or closed. What is happening?

:)

xb101353, Jun 27, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2018
  4. chirp Win User

window is stuck

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

window is stuck

1. window is stuck - Similar Threads - window stuck

2. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  3. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%

Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%: Hi! I just did a fresh install of windows 10 yesterday to hopefully get a functional install to run with but after 24+ hrs of troubleshooting and fixing i finally got windows 10 ready and functional and decided to upgrade to windows 11, currently the update is stuck at 64%...
  5. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%: Hi! I just did a fresh install of windows 10 yesterday to hopefully get a functional install to run with but after 24+ hrs of troubleshooting and fixing i finally got windows 10 ready and functional and decided to upgrade to windows 11, currently the update is stuck at 64%...
  6. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  7. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  8. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  10. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. premiere pro stuck at bottom of screen