Windows 10: Window keep crash and restart during window update - 17733.1000

Discus and support Window keep crash and restart during window update - 17733.1000 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, MY current version of window is 17728.rs5_release.180727-1721 and I was trying to update it to the latest build (17733.1000 (rs5_release)).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomsonCK, Aug 20, 2018.

1. ThomsonCK Win User

Window keep crash and restart during window update - 17733.1000

Hi all,

MY current version of window is 17728.rs5_release.180727-1721 and I was trying to update it to the latest build (17733.1000 (rs5_release)). However, whenever the window is trying to update, the window just shut down randomly and restart without any update. Worst of all, I need to re-download the whole update pack and try again. But again with no luck, just keep shut down, restart and nothing change.

In addition, I was not able to roll back to the previous version and I also experienced some random shut down and restart after my 17728.rs5_release.180727-1721 build update, which is extremely annoying... anyone has any solution on that??

Many thanks!

Thomson

:)

ThomsonCK, Aug 20, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Window keep crash and restart during window update - 17733.1000 - Similar Threads - Window keep crash

2. Windows update crashes during updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update crashes during updating: My windows crashes while trying to update it. I had this issue for a long time and I have tried many ways to fix it but nothing helps, also the error code that i get everytime is page fault in nonpaged area....
  3. Windows update crashes during updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update crashes during updating: My windows crashes while trying to update it. I had this issue for a long time and I have tried many ways to fix it but nothing helps, also the error code that i get everytime is page fault in nonpaged area....
  4. Windows update crashes during updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation: I just finished building my new pc and tried to install windows from a USB stick. when the window installation page loads the pc just restarts within a few seconds and loops. I don't know what to do because the bios works fine...
  6. Windows 10 keeps crashing, restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps crashing, restarting: Hi, I've been having these probably for a long time now, and its really bugging me. I've lost a lot of work due to this. If someone could assist me with this, I'd be really appreciated. I've redownloaded windows 10 and reset windows 10 BUT KEPT ALL FILES. I have this software...
  7. Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing: A week or two ago I purchased a bunch of parts and built my latest gaming PC. I will post my specs, DxDiag as well as some Event 1000 messages I've had below. Essentially my issue is that all of my games will crash, with the exception of a few Paradox Interactive titles which...
  8. Windows Keeps Crashing/Restarting

Windows Keeps Crashing/Restarting: I am having constant blue screens and restarts after the computer runs for a bit. I've done all the DISM scans and sfc scans. I removed the bad stick of ram that was malfunctioning. I've reset windows and reupdated it. Reset and reupdated almost all my hardware drivers. I am...
  9. Computer crashes during restart

Computer crashes during restart: Hi, Just recently, my computer refused to shut down properly. Upon shutdown or restarting, the computer would enter the shutdown/restart screen then after some time present a stopcode: driver_power_state_failure. I'm not sure what the issue is and any help would be...
  10. Windows desktop keeps crashing/restarting

Windows desktop keeps crashing/restarting: When i login to my account the windows desktop tries to load but restarts, and when it restarts it crashes again repeating the restart over and over. When i go to task mamanger the eindows explorer task keeps restarting and status changes to suspended. Does anybody know...