Windows 10: Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen.

Discus and support Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The rest of the screen is crisp and looks full HD - But the actual windowed part when I run installs, etc looks very pixelated. [img] Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stripple, May 22, 2017.

1. Stripple Win User

Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen.

The rest of the screen is crisp and looks full HD - But the actual windowed part when I run installs, etc looks very pixelated.

Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen. [​IMG]

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

ALSO: May be hard to tell from picture but the stuff inside the window is bad quality compared to the rest - Happens with all windows akin.

:)

Stripple, May 22, 2017
  2. ivanko34 Win User

Many problems with new N96

have you noticed the short battery life ?

and the low cost photo button ?

and the noise made by the plastic case when you press a button

and the screen that seems less visible in high light ?

and the gps that finds no satellite ?

and the low quality of the speakers sound ?

and the low quality of the speech reader (compared for instance to the Moto Rokr that is really great !)

and the time needed to display the images taken ?

ivanko34, May 22, 2017
  3. N97 youtube

i watch it over wifi.. but the quality still the same... compare to the apps by google.. the quality is much better...

how come nokia preinstall apps link it to real media player... comparitively.. it so much low quality...

firstknight---01, May 22, 2017
Thema:

Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen.

1. Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen. - Similar Threads - Window Programs showing

2. Screen/Sound Quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen/Sound Quality: Hi, I recently purchased the Acer Swift 3 SF315-41 with Ryzen 7 2700U, 256gb storage, 8gb ram and Radeon Vega 10. IPS screen, unfortunately glossy I know, but I couldn't find anther decent looking/feeling machine with metal chassis under £550 with the same or similar specs....
  3. All streamed videos are low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All streamed videos are low quality: Hi There, No matter what service I use, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and most online streaming services, the quality of the video seems very poor and pixelated. I have fast internet (200mbps). I have ensured all drivers are up to date. I have disabled windows defender and...
  4. USB Microphones Low Volume/Poor Quality

USB Microphones Low Volume/Poor Quality: I have Samson, Snowball, and other USB microphones. They all sound GREAT on my older Win 7 Computer. On my high-end Win 10 computer, the volume is extremely low. I tried Equalizer APO with Peace equalizer, and they improved the volume, but the sound quality is not as good...
  5. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...
  6. Netflix App Low Quality Streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App Low Quality Streaming: After upgrading to Win 10 my streaming quality is lousy in my NF app. I don't see any settings for this. Any help appreciated. 19185
  7. WMP12 Low quality album art

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP12 Low quality album art: Okay so I was wondering why WMP is showing low quality versions of the high quality album art I have. Here is an image to show you the difference. [img] 26176
  8. Laptop sound is of low quality now

Laptop sound is of low quality now: My laptop's sound quality is noticeably worse after a recent, lengthy update for Windows 10. It sounds like a cheap computer that's about 20 years old. How do I restore it? Here is a screenshot of the Device Manager if it helps. I tried disabling the NVIDIA virtual audio...
  9. Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar: So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and battery icons are with very low quality - [img] . Most of the text in all apps is not blurry - [img] but in others is blurry -...
  10. Directory / Folder compare program

in Windows 10 Support
    Directory / Folder compare program: Hi there Has anybody got a link to either a Windows or Linux Directory / Folder compare program ? I just want a SIMPLE program that simply lists Files in A that don't exist in B and Files in B that don't exist in A. No Syncing etc etc required. I don't want contents...