Windows 10: Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen.

Discus and support Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The rest of the screen is crisp and looks full HD - But the actual windowed part when I run installs, etc looks very pixelated. [img] Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stripple, May 22, 2017.

1. Stripple Win User

Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen.

The rest of the screen is crisp and looks full HD - But the actual windowed part when I run installs, etc looks very pixelated.

Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen. [​IMG]

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

ALSO: May be hard to tell from picture but the stuff inside the window is bad quality compared to the rest - Happens with all windows akin.

:)

Stripple, May 22, 2017
  2. ivanko34 Win User

Many problems with new N96

have you noticed the short battery life ?

and the low cost photo button ?

and the noise made by the plastic case when you press a button

and the screen that seems less visible in high light ?

and the gps that finds no satellite ?

and the low quality of the speakers sound ?

and the low quality of the speech reader (compared for instance to the Moto Rokr that is really great !)

and the time needed to display the images taken ?

ivanko34, May 22, 2017
  3. N97 youtube

i watch it over wifi.. but the quality still the same... compare to the apps by google.. the quality is much better...

how come nokia preinstall apps link it to real media player... comparitively.. it so much low quality...

firstknight---01, May 22, 2017
Thema:

Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen.

1. Window Programs showing low quality compared to rest of screen. - Similar Threads - Window Programs showing

2. Bluetooth low quality microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low quality microphone: Hello i am using Windows 11 and the Sennheiser CX True Wireless Bluetooth HeadsetPlayback quality is ok, but i cannot use the microphone in a good quality. The recording quality is very bad not so on Android Smartphone or iPad - there ist perfectThe Recording tab on sound...
  3. Bluetooth low quality microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth low quality microphone: Hello i am using Windows 11 and the Sennheiser CX True Wireless Bluetooth HeadsetPlayback quality is ok, but i cannot use the microphone in a good quality. The recording quality is very bad not so on Android Smartphone or iPad - there ist perfectThe Recording tab on sound...
  4. Photos are downloaded in a low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos are downloaded in a low quality: When I download JPEG files from google, they always download extremely blurry and I'd like a better quality but I don't know which settings to change....
  5. Photos are downloaded in a low quality

Photos are downloaded in a low quality: When I download JPEG files from google, they always download extremely blurry and I'd like a better quality but I don't know which settings to change....
  6. Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice: I have a new Dell G16 laptop running Windows 11 Home version 21H2.I am using the internal microphones, though a USB external microphone has the same problem.I am using the Windows 11 Sound Recorder App, though other recording apps such as Audacity have the same problem.I take...
  7. Low FPS compare to Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low FPS compare to Linux: -Specs: Acer Nitro AN515-58; 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i5 12500h, nvidia rtx 3050 laptopIn Minecraft 1.8.9 and osu!, on Linux I would get more than 1000fps, even Minecraft can get upto 3200fps. However, on Windows, all of my games including Minecraft and Osu! would get capped...
  8. Low FPS compare to Linux

Low FPS compare to Linux: -Specs: Acer Nitro AN515-58; 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i5 12500h, nvidia rtx 3050 laptopIn Minecraft 1.8.9 and osu!, on Linux I would get more than 1000fps, even Minecraft can get upto 3200fps. However, on Windows, all of my games including Minecraft and Osu! would get capped...
  9. Low quality file explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low quality file explorer?: This is a problem that's been happening recently to my computer. Whenever I have to choose a file to upload or am choosing a place to download a file, the file explorer is low quality and has fuzzy text and borders. I'm not sure what could have caused this to start happening,...
  10. Directory / Folder compare program

in Windows 10 Support
    Directory / Folder compare program: Hi there Has anybody got a link to either a Windows or Linux Directory / Folder compare program ? I just want a SIMPLE program that simply lists Files in A that don't exist in B and Files in B that don't exist in A. No Syncing etc etc required. I don't want contents...