Windows 10: window screen view

Discus and support window screen view in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I keep my background window settings as my view screen. Since the Win 10 update only the window tile screen will stay up. The windows toggle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LStahl, Jul 19, 2018.

1. LStahl Win User

window screen view

How do I keep my background window settings as my view screen. Since the Win 10 update only the window tile screen will stay up. The windows toggle button also no longer switches screen.

:)

LStahl, Jul 19, 2018
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2018
  4. window screen view

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

window screen view

1. window screen view - Similar Threads - window screen view

2. Task View screen switching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View screen switching: I'm mostly using Task View to switch between windows. My issue is I'm using it only with keys and I can't seem to find any way to switch between screens with keys. It can of course me done using the mouse, but I'd like to use keys for this when I can.I know using the regular...
  3. view screen for alarms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    view screen for alarms: Hello, Can you please give us options to change the view? I have many alarms, but a recent change has changed the view from a list in chronological order to a random order of very large tiles. It is now too easy to create multiple alarms for the same time and difficult to...
  4. Can't view on both screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't view on both screens: I can no longer get my display to show up on both of my monitors my laptop & my secondary monitor. I can only see screens on my secondary monitor. My laptop screen is black. My laptop screen works when I unplug it from my secondary monitor. How do I get it set up to view...
  5. Full screen view in miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Full screen view in miracast: I am using my Note 9 and miracast on my laptop with no problem EXCEPT I can't figure out how to have the laptop do a full screen view of my phone when I switch to landscape view. I searched my phone for setting but don't see anything that I can do. I want to record a video on...
  6. Task View screen

Task View screen: I have items on my Task View screen which I can't remove. I can remove current but these items are from December. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-screen/527b9b5b-bfb0-428c-9272-061661e5fc81
  7. Split screen view

Split screen view: I have been trying to get split screen view on my hp windows 10 laptop but it does not work. Earlier I was able to do it but I don't know what changed now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-view/89806d48-f374-4686-bd2c-e86efa5d214b
  8. sCREEN VIEW

sCREEN VIEW: wHY IS MY SCREEN SHOWING HORIZONTALLY, RATHER THAN VERTICAL (LANDSCAPE NOT PORTRAIT)?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-view/67607503-ad7f-4095-84e9-220131c04105
  9. adjust screen view

adjust screen view: How can I adjust my screen view to always show full-screen windows?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/adjust-screen-view/9f3449eb-d7b7-4ce0-a523-859c1e3c8979
  10. Screen viewing area

Screen viewing area: The view on my Monitor has moved about one inch to the right. Clicking and sliding to the left on left of screen does nothing. How do I move the viewing area to the left ?...