Windows 10: Window Will Not Boot Up

Discus and support Window Will Not Boot Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ste1_203, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Ste1_203 Win User

Window Will Not Boot Up

Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked on End Task Tree, so I then had to restart my PC, and now it won't boot up.When in the BIOS Menu, it says "The System Cannot Find Any Bootable Devices".After another attempt to boot up, it said "GPT header corruption had been detected, please check SATA mode setting in BIOS setup, or you can use [Boot Sector MBR/GPT Recovery Policy] item under [Boot Configuration] page to recovery GPT header"So I did this, and noticed that I only had my 2 exter

:)

Ste1_203, Nov 28, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Window Will Not Boot Up

freaksavior, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Window Will Not Boot Up

1. Window Will Not Boot Up - Similar Threads - Window Boot

2. When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log: HI, why do I get Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event viewer almost everytime I boot my pc? Is this error really critical or should I leave it? It's already been 5 moths since i have itMy pc works normally and i dont have any BSOD, lags or stuff like that. Here are some details....
  3. When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log: HI, why do I get Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event viewer almost everytime I boot my pc? Is this error really critical or should I leave it? It's already been 5 moths since i have itMy pc works normally and i dont have any BSOD, lags or stuff like that. Here are some details....
  4. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on: Hi, I saved all my files on a Seagate external drive. I checked that they can be read and copied from it.Then I reinstalled Windows 10 completely erasing my laptop as it had a never ending BSOD problem.Now I have the following 2 problems:1 I can not access the USB Seagate...
  5. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on: Hi, I saved all my files on a Seagate external drive. I checked that they can be read and copied from it.Then I reinstalled Windows 10 completely erasing my laptop as it had a never ending BSOD problem.Now I have the following 2 problems:1 I can not access the USB Seagate...
  6. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to open Command Prompt at Login screen or Boot in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Command Prompt at Login screen or Boot in Windows 11/10: [IMG]In this post, we will learn how to open the Command Prompt window at the Login screen or Boot on your Windows PC. Command Prompt (cmd.exe) is the default command line interpreter for Windows. It is faster than regular GUI and uses less memory. If you have a slow...
  8. Can only boot to windows 10 through bios.

Can only boot to windows 10 through bios.: Recently upgraded to a nvme drive, but whenever I restart it says error 0xc00000e. Although, if I open the BIOs during the boot and then save and exit with or without any changes, it boots to windows 10 fine. All other versions of windows on other drives have been deleted and...
  9. Can only boot to windows 10 through bios.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can only boot to windows 10 through bios.: Recently upgraded to a nvme drive, but whenever I restart it says error 0xc00000e. Although, if I open the BIOs during the boot and then save and exit with or without any changes, it boots to windows 10 fine. All other versions of windows on other drives have been deleted and...
  10. Can only boot to windows 10 through bios.

in Windows 10 Gaming