Windows 10: window10 messing up my ethernet driver

Discus and support window10 messing up my ethernet driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when windows updated my pc on the 17th of december 2015 it updated and then my ethernet driver started to have problems i tryed to trouble shoot but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trevortheraptor, Dec 19, 2015.

1. window10 messing up my ethernet driver

when windows updated my pc on the 17th of december 2015 it updated and then my ethernet driver started to have problems i tryed to trouble shoot but that doesnt work

:)

Trevortheraptor, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Jake2003 Win User

Laptop freezing due to Wi-Fi adapter

Nope, it worked for a day, and now its creating same issues again. This time, even the Ethernet 2 adapter messed up (the one which is used when my wifi messes up due to the problem)

Jake2003, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Conexant Audio Driver keeps messing my sound up

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to first go to Device manager and uninstall the Audio drive but don’t restart the system and then try disabling the update and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows + X, Select Device manager.

• Uninstall the driver.
    How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Gork Win User

window10 messing up my ethernet driver

If you have a way to download and install the correct Ethernet driver form the manufacturer I'd try that. I have a few problems with the driver provided by MS which were solved when I downloaded the latest driver from the manufacturer.

5. lmaneke Win User
    What are your system specifications? That would give better understanding of your problem.

There have been lots of systems that have upgraded with Windows 10 having tons of driver issues. You apparently are another one of those having the same issue.

Lets troubleshoot, and if the worst comes to worst, we will need to revert back to your previous operating system, where your Ethernet was working properly. And that is easy to do.

Click on start

Click on settings

Click on Update and Security

Click on Recovery

Click on "Go back to Windows 7, or Windows 8.1, depending on which operating system you came from.

before you do that though, you may want to check for updated drivers for your Ethernet controller.

lmaneke, Dec 19, 2015
  6. i build my pc and installed stright windows 10 so .... how would that work

7. lmaneke Win User
    Ok, so you did not have the upgrade. It was a clean install.

Do you have a restore point to go back before you installed Windows Updates? Check to see if that helps.

If it is a newly built system, hopefully your Ethernet controller isn't failing. There are lots of reviews all over Newegg of people experiencing Ethernet issues on newer builds. Sad, but true.

So far, I haven't had a system with a bad Ethernet controller. I have an ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 with AMD FX-6300, and this system has been running stable for 8 months, with no issues. Although recently I built a system for my wife, and I had to RMA her board, because the Ethernet, the onboard audio, and 2 USB ports quit working on her in less than a week. It wasn't a fault of Installation, as I've been building computers for over 10 years, but just a faulty motherboard. Sucks, but I'm glad this happened before now and not later.

lmaneke, Dec 19, 2015
  8. window10 messing up my ethernet driver

idk if i do but i can try

9. lmaneke Win User
    ok repost back with result.

lmaneke, Dec 19, 2015
  10. idk how to do it sadly

11. lmaneke Win User
    hover your mouse over the start menu

right click, a menu pops up

click on system

click on system protection on the left pane

click on system restore

go to the first restore point on your system, and do the restore

hope this helps.

lmaneke, Dec 19, 2015
  12. derekimo Win User
    To go along with that,

System Restore Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

derekimo, Dec 19, 2015
  13. window10 messing up my ethernet driver

well it didnt help connection has the same yellow triangle there

14. lmaneke Win User
    Did you try resetting your router? The yellow triangle means limited connectivity. It sees a local connection but not an internet connection. Do you have other devices connected to the router and verified an internet connection?

lmaneke, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

window10 messing up my ethernet driver

1. window10 messing up my ethernet driver - Similar Threads - window10 messing ethernet

2. I think I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I messed up my drivers: I have a laptop that used to run well. I thought it was just getting old, but recently I looked and saw that my GPU which is a 1660 TI max q was not being used. In the past I had tried to update the drivers but I think I deleted the old ones and downloaded the drivers from...
  3. My sound driver or something is completely messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound driver or something is completely messed up.: I about had it with this laptop of mine. All because of the stupid inconvenient sounds. Don't know if it is the driver or what is it.List of problem:1. Cannot use mic simultaneously- This happens mainly with my earbuds with a connected mic. Most of the time the mic doesn't...
  4. Bluetooth drivers messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drivers messed up: Bluetooth randomly turned off and the Bluetooth drivers are messed up, and i did absolutely nothing. and the Bluetooth driver is up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-drivers-messed-up/ec315143-39e2-4f6b-b608-0730ef15ac0f
  5. Driver Booster messed up my touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver Booster messed up my touchpad: [ATTACH] My laptop: IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IMH05 Laptop - Type 81Y4 so I simply downloaded driver booster and downloaded the drivers, after that I couldn't find the cursor, so I restarted my laptop, and it didn't show up, I plugged in my mouse, and it worked. I tried looking...
  6. I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I messed up my drivers: Hello, I've recently bought a new PC (MSI GS65 Stealth) with FreeDOS, so I installed Windows 10 from a USB key (first time I did that). My computer was very fast (9th gen i7, SSD). For example, pressing Windows + E opened the Explorer within 0.1-0.2 second. But when I...
  7. I messed up my drivers

I messed up my drivers: Hello, I've recently bought a new PC MSI GS65 Stealth with FreeDOS, so I installed Windows 10 from a USB key first time I did that. My computer was very fast 9th gen i7, SSD. For example, pressing Windows + E opened the Explorer within 0.1-0.2 second. But when I decided to...
  8. HDMI over ethernet messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI over ethernet messed up: We have a large TV display in an atrium about 60 ft from our computer location so the TV is connected via HDMI over ethernet. I can't get the Windows 10 PC to stop using the hdmi as the main monitor. The TV becomes the main monitor and the monitor by the computer goes into...
  9. I messed up my ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I messed up my ethernet: When i came home from school i noticed that my internet is displaying yellow notification(i am using windows 10) i know that it is something not good and i need finish something in school and i badly need my internet...(i didnt know that my isp is working on something so...
  10. Display drivers messed up?

Display drivers messed up?: Hey all, I updated wit windows 10 and had to immediately revert back to windows 7 because my monitor would shut off every 2-3 minutes and i would have to force restart every time. Its stressing my computer out and myself, so im wondering if this is display drivers or anything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ethernet driver messes speed

2. ethernet cable keeps messing up display

3. network driver keeps messing up