Windows 10: Windows 10 100% cpu spike

Discus and support Windows 10 100% cpu spike in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello guys I have a problem with windows 10, sometimes I get a 1sec or smth like that 100% cpu spike and it kinda feels when i watch a movie/ play a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rodog, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Rodog Win User

Windows 10 100% cpu spike

Hello guys I have a problem with windows 10, sometimes I get a 1sec or smth like that 100% cpu spike and it kinda feels when i watch a movie/ play a game/etc . I don't know what to do because I cant even find the process, all its to fast and random

:)

Rodog, Aug 2, 2015
  2. yugnaf Win User

Windows 10 periodically freezes for 15-30 seconds

So far this fixed my problem and tremendously improved computer speed. Also CPU idles at an average of 7% (30-40% before with spikes to 100%). Disk idles at 0%(10-20% before with spikes to 100%). I also use Kodi and it is at least twice as fast and has
    not frozen or shut down yet. thanx

yugnaf, Aug 2, 2015
  3. jkforde Win User
    jkforde, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 100% cpu spike

1. Windows 10 100% cpu spike - Similar Threads - 100% cpu spike

2. CPU Spikes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Spikes?: I don't know why it's suddenly doing it but my CPU spikes massively when anything is plugged in or just randomly at times, my mouse is kinda broken it turns off and on cause the wire is kinda exposed, so if it plugs itself in and out my plug in executables goes up to like 30%...
  3. CPU Spikes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Spikes?: I don't know why it's suddenly doing it but my CPU spikes massively when anything is plugged in or just randomly at times, my mouse is kinda broken it turns off and on cause the wire is kinda exposed, so if it plugs itself in and out my plug in executables goes up to like 30%...
  4. My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.: I have a problem with my desktop computer. The thing is that yesterday I changed my graphics card from rtx 2060 to gtx 1650 and after uninstalling the drivers with the help of ddu and pulling out the 2060 graphics, my computer could not turn on when it had 1650 in it, or...
  5. My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.: I have a problem with my desktop computer. The thing is that yesterday I changed my graphics card from rtx 2060 to gtx 1650 and after uninstalling the drivers with the help of ddu and pulling out the 2060 graphics, my computer could not turn on when it had 1650 in it, or...
  6. My CPU is spiking to 100% usage without a reason.

7. cpu spike

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu spike: hello 1 week ago i bought pc and at first i could’t see any problems after some time i installed program for free and i thought it was a virus , after that i reinstalled windows more than 5 times dont ask me why :D, so for example when i have discord opened and i open task...
  8. GPU and CPU spiking to 100% then back down to normal.

GPU and CPU spiking to 100% then back down to normal.: My cpu and gpu are spiking up to 100% and back down when idling and doing tasks whether its intensive or small. I am using a brand new dell xps machine and i have already contacted dell support. I have no hardware problems so its a software problem. If they fix it they will...
  9. 100% CPU usage spike

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU usage spike: Hi my computer was working fine last night no issues then this morning I power on and suddenly it stuck at 100% CPU usage and it's all windows processes that seem to be occuping the usage. I have done a reset and removed everything and still same issue I don't think there was...
  10. CPU 100% spikes - freezing the laptop - WIN10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU 100% spikes - freezing the laptop - WIN10: Hello, In the last month or so, I've been getting maximum CPU spikes to 100%, completely freezing the laptop on couple of seconds. This occurs pretty much each time the laptop is used for very basic stuff, music video on youtube + few extra tabs and thats pretty much it, not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cpu spiking from 6% to 100%

2. windows 10 cpu 100 spike