Windows 10: Windows 10 10108, a few UI tweaks and a toggle button update

Discus and support Windows 10 10108, a few UI tweaks and a toggle button update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week at Ignite, Microsoft has been showing off a bunch of unreleased Windows 10 builds during demos but I have managed to get my hands on build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 4, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 10108, a few UI tweaks and a toggle button update

Source

:)

labeeman, May 4, 2015

2. Start items running in Windows 10

I have tried to add two things in windows 10 to start during the start up sequence. One is ASUS GPU Tweak UI and the other is Catalyst control for AMD. They both show up in the start up tab in the task manager. The Tweak UI is for windows 7 (no more updated
    version that I can find) and the Catalyst control is 15.20.1062.1004​ from download
    Catalyst 15.7.1 & Graphics Driver Installer for Windows 10 64-Bit
    (a copy and paste from Desktop).

They don't run on start up and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

johnschnellptsdvet, May 4, 2015
  3. Display sharpness is reduced after reboot

[UPDATE]

Even though it doesn't show, there is I guess some bug in windows that it automatically set few component of UI to 125% zoom. When I set zoom to 125%, I get back the sharpness. I don't want the 125% zoom setting as it makes everything so larger. Not good.

So, is there any way to set zoom as 100% by some registry tweak or something?

Mr. Kshitij Tiwari, May 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 10108, a few UI tweaks and a toggle button update

1. Windows 10 10108, a few UI tweaks and a toggle button update - Similar Threads - 10108 few tweaks

2. Microsoft is finally redesigning the Windows 10 UI with major tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is finally redesigning the Windows 10 UI with major tweaks: Microsoft is looking to give the interface of the Start Menu, Action Center, and legacy File Explorer a major UI overhaul. This report is based on references found within Windows 10 preview builds, internal documentation, and industry sources. If you’ve been following the...
  3. Windows 10’s new leak reveals upcoming minor UI tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new leak reveals upcoming minor UI tweaks: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 21H1 preview build to the testers in the Dev Channel (Fast Ring) of the Windows Insider program with WSL 2 improvements. It seems that the preview build also contains multiple hidden UI changes including a smaller search box. Windows 10...
  4. Switching from Mac to Windows 10 PC ... Questions about how to tweak the UI ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from Mac to Windows 10 PC ... Questions about how to tweak the UI ...: Hi Windows folks! I'm switching from Mac to PC and I have some questions about tweaking the UI. In a nutshell, I'm rather old-school UI wise. I don't care for the "big flat borderless" appearance of the default Windows 10 UI. I like application windows to have distinct and...
  5. Windows 10 - Inking & Typing personalization toggle UI to off cmd

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Inking & Typing personalization toggle UI to off cmd: Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 Settings > Privacy > Inking & Typing personalization "Use your typing history and handwriting patterns to create a local user dictionary that makes better suggestions for you" How do I programmatically set it to Off, while impacting in the UI? I set...
  6. Tweak Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tweak Windows 10: Hi All! I want to tweak my Windows 10 Dsiplay like this https://technastic.com/2-best-macos-like-docks-for-windows-10/ Is what I'm doing breaking the rules of Microsoft?...
  7. On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10

On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10: I was watching a movie with my bluetooth headphone, as soon as the movie ended I close it and hit play on a YouTube video, but no sound come out. Tried Netflix... nothing. My headphone has a blue light that indicates that it is connected to the PC. I open the bluetooth...
  8. Changing the UI buttons

Changing the UI buttons: I'd like to modify the default buttons windows 10 places on title bars. I want to change this https://imgur.com/a/nd5gCr2 to http://images.binaryfortress.com/DisplayFusion/3.1/TitleBarButtons_275.jpg I don't need to have a transparent glossy title bar, I don't need...
  9. Gallery: Windows 10 build 10108 leaked screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    Gallery: Windows 10 build 10108 leaked screenshots: Late last night, I was able to get my hands on an unreleased build of Windows 10, 10108, that has several new UI updates over the last official release, 10074. After publishing that article, several readers asked for a full gallery, so here you go. This build is not going...
  10. Tweaking Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Tweaking Windows 10: Not sure if this should go in "Customization" thread, but, here it goes: Hello. I am trying to 'tweak' my copy of Windows 10. One of my projects is to delete unecessary files, freeing up disk space (my primary 1 TB SSD is already almost full). So, this I have planned:...