Windows 10: Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52

Discus and support Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since updating to window 10 1511 my Saitek X52 stick & peddles are acting weird. Before the update when the computer is on, the lights on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnk51, Nov 27, 2015.

1. johnk51 Win User

Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52

Since updating to window 10 1511 my Saitek X52 stick & peddles are acting weird. Before the update when the computer is on, the lights on the controller's were on. Now they'll be on then go off, then once in a while they will turn on then off. If I play my flight sim game they work fine and the lights are on while playing. I don't know if it's the usb turning on/off or what. Any one else have this problem?

:)

johnk51, Nov 27, 2015
  2. Ubrute Win User

Driver Downloads

My attempt to download drivers for a X52 Saitek flight controller to win 10 results in " The signature of Saitek X52_Flight_Controller_7_0_53_6_x86_Drivers(2).exe" is corrupt or invalid. Can someone please tell me what this means and how I might correct
    it. John

Ubrute, Nov 27, 2015
  3. BeanGTR Win User
    screen saver

I had the same thing but with a Saitek X52.

Thanks for the help.

Hope that the manufacturers sort this out.

BeanGTR, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52

I've had a similar issue for many months with mine. I finally gave up and unplugged it.
    Even the xbox controller now needs to be completely removed and then re-installed each time I restart my PC.

I am running on a system that was originally Win7 and I upgraded it about a year ago. I keep wanting to wipe and do a clean install, I just haven't gotten around to feeling like spending my time on it.

SylenThunder, Nov 28, 2015
  5. johnk51 Win User
    With mine, while I'm playing my flight sim game they work and stay on. The lights only go off/on when not in use. It's just strange. I looked in the device manager and it shows all the usb ports are working and both my stick and peddles are working. I don't know why win 10 is having so much trouble. I think they're trying to have too much security, then having a smooth windows.

johnk51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52

1. Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52 - Similar Threads - 1511 Saitek X52

2. X52 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X52 Pro: After connecting the X52 Pro to my PC via USB I tried to access the Game Controller options from Device and Printers as suggested by Saitek website. All I see is the Test options. What am I doing wrong?...
  3. X52 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X52 Pro: After connecting the X52 Pro to my PC via USB I tried to access the Game Controller options from Device and Printers as suggested by Saitek website. All I see is the Test options. What am I doing wrong?...
  4. FSM 2020, used with joystik X52 SAITEK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSM 2020, used with joystik X52 SAITEK: Dir Sir, Do you have a conversation table for the different orders regarding the FSM 2020, I use the X25 SAITEK Joystick , and the numbers are différent for example, to remove the brake you ask 14 . Thank you for quick answer, best regards....
  5. Saitek X52 MSFS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Saitek X52 MSFS 2020: I recently purchased the new MSFS2020 My Saitek X52 profile is not recognized properly by the simulator. Reinstalling hasn't helped and neither has updating the driver or saitek software...
  6. Saitek X-55

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saitek X-55: I plug in the my Saitek X-55 flight stick, Throttle and pedals, but only the pedals are been recognize properly, the other have the !. I have unplug and re-plug then several time without any luck. I am unable to to install the software and drivers. Any advise....
  7. Windows 10 1511

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1511: Hello: I have downloaded Windows 10 1511. I have the intel Atom clovertrail issue with newer versions of Windows 10. I think MS is actually blocking new upgrades to windows10 for this processor. Now, I think if I disable the internet I can install windows 10 without updates....
  8. Saitek, again

Saitek, again: I have read all the tips about installing my Saitek Flight Yoke in Win 10 (and P3D), but my yoke doesn´t even show up in the device manager. Installer from Saitek stops where the yoke shall be conneced but nothing happens when I do. Jack the Swede in Spain 50389
  9. Saitek pro Flight Yoke + Windows 10

Saitek pro Flight Yoke + Windows 10: Hi, I just mounted a brand new computer. A nice rig, with the best a could find on the market. My intention is to primarily use this computer for flight simulation and training purposes. I have the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, witch I have been using on my old computer...
  10. Saitek controller not recgonised

Saitek controller not recgonised: After I upgraded my PC motherboard, my Saitek controller shows up as unknown in device manager. It does recognize my Saitek rudder peddles. I've tried to install the latest Saitek drivers and software, but it won't do the controller, but it does the peddles. I've tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saitek x52 multi function display wont light up in windows 10

2. Saitek Windows 10 build 1511