Windows 10: Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i...

Discus and support Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i tried updating windows but not updates found :(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nitin Singhania, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i...

Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i tried updating windows but not updates found Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i... :(

:)

Nitin Singhania, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Aug 17, 2018
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 17, 2018
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i...

1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i...

1. Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i... - Similar Threads - 1607 Version unable

2. Unable to open any photos or Windows apps.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open any photos or Windows apps.: Hello,Whenever I try to open a photo I get this kind of error.I also get this kind of error when I start my computer.When I try to open any app under the \WindowsApps\ folder it closes automatically.What information do you need to solve this problem?...
  3. Unable to open any photos or Windows apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open any photos or Windows apps.: Hello,Whenever I try to open a photo I get this kind of error.I also get this kind of error when I start my computer.When I try to open any app under the \WindowsApps\ folder it closes automatically.What information do you need to solve this problem?...
  4. Unable to open any photos or Windows apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am unable to create new folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to create new folders: I can right-click to pull up the "New" list, and it does appear, but "New Folder" is missing from the list. Ctrl-Shift-N does nothing The "New Folder" button on the Home menu in File Explorer does nothing. I have tried several fixes that have been suggested elsewhere,...
  6. Photos App does not have a "create" button

Photos App does not have a "create" button: I just got a pc from Costco. Windows 10 home operating system. The built-in Photos app has no "create" button. I cannot import videos into it to edit. Anyone has a solution? Thanks....
  7. i am unable to open any microsoft app on my windows 10 pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i am unable to open any microsoft app on my windows 10 pc: I have looked upon the internet but didn't get any helpful result...I am not able to open even the feedback hub everytime I log in to my account it says that I have been logged into a temporary profile and when I run the troubleshoot for windows app it says the same that I...
  8. I am unable to create a new administrator rights in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to create a new administrator rights in windows 10: I have accidentally changed my administrator rights to users rightsfor installing a printer driver. I am using windows 10. I have checked the web and used the netplwiz in command prompt to follow the instructions to change to users rights. But now as I wanted to changed...
  9. Photos app does not have CREATE button

Photos app does not have CREATE button: I recently discovered that Windows Movie Maker is gone and was replaced by Microsoft Photos App. It should have CREATE button, but in my app it is missing. How to fix it?...
  10. Windows 10, version 1607

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10, version 1607: After this update I have a Windows-Old folder, 17.6 gig. Can this folder be deleted? Happy with update and will not go back to 1511. 64037

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photo app create button gone win version 1607

2. windows 10 version 1607 photo app