Windows 10: Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Discus and support Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ROCKY: But to be totally honest, I never experienced the scenario that you described with my start menu after I installed the Anniversary Edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by remoat, Sep 19, 2016.

1. remoat Win User

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

ROCKY:
    But to be totally honest, I never experienced the scenario that you described with my start menu after I installed the Anniversary Edition. Even after the clean install of 1607 my start menu still did not have that complete list that you described.

:
    to be totally honest, where could you download a "legit" version of windows 10 -- 1607, WITHOUT at least seeing, if not agreeing with, what i saw? others have posted the same experience with this "fix": additions to the start menu that were previously available, if not automatically "put out there", like now.. really, how could you encounter a "legit" version of the windows "fix" without seeing the user programs being listed .. maybe the change in the start menu doesnt bother you, okay, i can see that, but to say you never saw the user programs being displayed, well, it just doesnt "jell".. others have seen what i report, but you do not? how is that?

remoat, Sep 20, 2016
  2. remoat Win User

OKAY, i get it now, "mystere" has really laid it out for me.. ITS ALL MY FAULT.. I AM NEGLIGENT FROM DAY ONE.. I HAVE FAILED IN MY ATTEMPTS TO USE MY PC FULLY BY NOT JOINING, SUBSCRIBING, RESEARCHING, ETC., ALL AVAILABLE VENUES TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE about whatever it is that confronts me.. oh, yes, its on me.. i should schedule my activities to accommodate learning a.m.a.p. (as much as possible) about upcoming changes to windows.. hey, mystere, are you nuts? REALLY? i post a message about an admittedly minor issue with windows 10, because im just looking for some informal advice, and you admonish me by saying that i should have requested admission into an advisory for windows users? REALLY? well, gee, if we all did that, why would we need FORUMS? if we all become "geeks" why would we seek out help? we know it all, right? JEEZ! really, mystere, that is insulting.. who are you to "upbraid" ANYONE as to what they OUGHT to have done in the first place? maybe eve shouldn't have tempted adam with the fruit of the forbidden tree; maybe caine OUGHT'NT to have killed ABEL.. maybe i OUGHT to have found a way to foresee winning lottery numbers in each state with a lottery.. do you have a website for that advisory group? PLEASE, next time you see my username in this forum asking a question, just pass me by, o.k.? your hubris is one fact of life i can do without REALLY!

remoat, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Mystere Win User
    For someone that started this thread with a highly sarcastic and vitriolic rant, you seem to be able to dish it out, but not take it. YOU were the person accusing Microsoft of not bothering to get anyones feedback about anything before making changes. I pointed out (and rightfully so) that there was plenty of opportunity for you to give that feedback, if you had really cared (which you appear to be reinforcing that you really didn't).

You also seem to have failed to notice that I actually gave you advice on how to fix the issue.

Mystere, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Settings > Personalization > Start
    Settings > System > Tablet Mode

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

1. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like. - Similar Threads - 1607 dont

2. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  3. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  4. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...: I run the Windows 10 1803 setup.exe from ISO from within already running Windows 10 1607. The set up process start and when the Systemt is about to reboot cannot reboot with information "Windows 10 setup fail !".I have tried many times but not succeeded.My...
  6. Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...

Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...: I run the Windows 10 1803 setup.exe from ISO from within already running Windows 10 1607. The set up process start and when the Systemt is about to reboot cannot reboot with information "Windows 10 setup fail !".I have tried many times but not succeeded.My...
  7. Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...

How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...: Recently I just purchased a new HP workstation c/w Windows 11 Pro activated with a digital license. Due to the software compatibility issue, I had downgraded the OS to Windows 10 Pro version 1607. However, I failed to activate the newly formatted Windows 10 Pro version 1607...
  9. How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...: Recently I just purchased a new HP workstation c/w Windows 11 Pro activated with a digital license. Due to the software compatibility issue, I had downgraded the OS to Windows 10 Pro version 1607. However, I failed to activate the newly formatted Windows 10 Pro version 1607...
  10. How to activate Windows 10 Pro version 1607 on a newly purchased workstation with digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming