Windows 10: Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise) - WD Application Guard Feature Greyed Out

Discus and support Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise) - WD Application Guard Feature Greyed Out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise), and under the Programs And Features list, I see that Windows Defender Application Guard is greyed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by win10freak, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise) - WD Application Guard Feature Greyed Out

I just upgraded to Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise), and under the Programs And Features list, I see that Windows Defender Application Guard is greyed out...I even selected Hyper V as well, and still its greyed out.
    Why is this?

:)

win10freak, Nov 30, 2017
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

Why does my computer not have Windows Defender Application Guard ready to turn on on it?

Ciao BobChalker,

I'm Ugo, a Microsoft Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question, Windows Defender Application Guard is only available for Windows 10 Enterprise Edition.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

Please let me know if this helped somehow.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Nov 30, 2017
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    net user output

WDAG =
    Windows Defender Application Guard

New security feature added to certain windows 10 Fall Creators builds.

my enterprise version;

C:\WINDOWS\system32>net user
    User accounts for \\T520
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator DefaultAccount mememe

Guest mike WDAGUtilityAccount

The command completed successfully.

'Mike P, Nov 30, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise) - WD Application Guard Feature Greyed Out

1. Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise) - WD Application Guard Feature Greyed Out - Similar Threads - 1709 Enterprise Application

2. Windows Defender Application Guard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Application Guard: Windows Defender Application Guard is listed on my windows features in control Panel but it's out of colour and when I try to turn on the feature it says my device configuration doesn't support it....
  3. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: Hi, could you please advise if need to install Hypervisor feature in Windows 10 devices install and configure Windows Defender Application Guard? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/windows-defender-application-guard/reqs-wd-app-guard...
  4. WDAG - Application Guard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDAG - Application Guard: Hello, We are seeing performance problems on boot and usage of skype on several thousand machines running application guard. The CPU on a cold boot on gen 8 i5, ssd, 8 gig of ram lasts around two minutes and along with all the other services starting impacts the initial...
  5. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: I found the instructions for installing and setting up Application Guard using GPO. We have moved our entire infrastructure to Microsoft 365 in the cloud so how do you set up Application Guard using Intune policies?...
  6. Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The only way to enable Windows Sandbox feature is from the Turn Windows features on and off utility. There are various components in the background that support the functioning of this Windows Sandbox feature. It will work directly on the basis of [...] This...
  7. Is Feature Update 1903 Applicable To Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Feature Update 1903 Applicable To Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: I'm at 1809 at the moment and was under the impression that this version doesn't update any further except for security updates. When I go to Windows Update and check it offers Feature Update 1903, click here for download and installation or whatever. I did and it said...
  8. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: I like Windows Defender Application Guard and think it is great for browsing. But I do have a query, what is the best behaviour? Is it better to use it just for less reputable websites or it is safer to use it for all of my browsing, even trustworthy sites because they can be...
  9. Windows Defender Application Guard?

Windows Defender Application Guard?: I noticed a setting to enable Windows Defender Application Guard in Edge but can't find discussion of it on the forum. Has anyone used this feature and found it useful? 128727
  10. Windows Application Guard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Application Guard: Windows Application Guard is on my Windows Features but its greyed out . I turned on Hyper -V but its made no difference . Hasn't it been rolled out to the public yet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows application guard greyed out windows 10