Windows 10: Windows 10 1803, Cisco Anyconnect VPN, Security at a Glance constantly opens

Discus and support Windows 10 1803, Cisco Anyconnect VPN, Security at a Glance constantly opens in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, On several of our Windows 10 1803 Laptops, and when connecting to our VPN using Cisco Anyconnect, Windows Defender Security Centre's - Security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Timjeens, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Timjeens Win User

Windows 10 1803, Cisco Anyconnect VPN, Security at a Glance constantly opens

Hi,

On several of our Windows 10 1803 Laptops, and when connecting to our VPN using Cisco Anyconnect, Windows Defender Security Centre's - Security at a Glance constantly opens and becomes the active window.

Every 5 or minutes it takes the foreground and makes it impossible to work while connected, regardless if you close it or shrink it.

All the items have green ticks, do not display any issues when popping up.

I can't see anyone else having this issue on the almighty google, so am hoping someone here might be able to help?

Let me know if you need any more information.

Kind Regards,

Tim Jeens

:)

Timjeens, Aug 20, 2018

2. Cisco Anyconnect interface stopped working in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the resolution given under username thx1e
    in the below link and check if it helps;

Does Cisco AnyConnect function under Windows 10?

If the issue still persist, you may try to run the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps;

• Right click vpnui.exe in the “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” folder. (you may have it in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\).

• Choose Troubleshoot compatibility.

• Choose “Try recommended settings”.

• Click “Test Program”. This will open the program.

If the issue still persist, you may contact the Cisco support team for a software upgrade to work the program in Windows 10. Please click on the below link to go to the Cisco support website.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/index.html

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 20, 2018
  3. BT0425 Win User
    Cisco Anyconnect interface stopped working in windows 10

When i attempt to connect to Cisco AnyConnect secure mobile client after entering the vpn address and connect I get Cisco anyconect user interface has stopped working. I have HP Envy running windows 10. I have tried everything and figure out how to correct
    this does any one know how to fix this?

Original title: Cisco Anyconnect interface error

BT0425, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 1803, Cisco Anyconnect VPN, Security at a Glance constantly opens

Problems reinstalling or upgrading Cisco VPN on Windows 10 1703

Windows 10 1803, Cisco Anyconnect VPN, Security at a Glance constantly opens rsp-content-status-subscribed.png?ver=17.9.27.png

Relating to this Cisco forum topic:

Anyconnect re-install on Windows 10 Han... - Cisco Community

So the problem:

Yesterday Windows 10 1607 and Cisco VPN 4.5.01044. Re-install was successfull.

Today same machine with Windows 10 1703 and Cisco VPN 4.5.01044: Re-installation fails. Installation hangs on error:

Product: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action VACon64_ndis6_Install,
    location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\VACon64.exe, command: -install "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\\vpnva-6.inf" VPNVA

And no, nothing suggested on the Cisco forum helps. Cisco supports says that on 1607 some cumulative update has helped on this issue and that seems to be true. So they will not do anything because it is MS issue.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet / PC]

Marko Mård, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1803, Cisco Anyconnect VPN, Security at a Glance constantly opens

1. Windows 10 1803, Cisco Anyconnect VPN, Security at a Glance constantly opens - Similar Threads - 1803 Cisco Anyconnect

2. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app: I am making app which is desktop based and replace Cisco anyconnect vpn client app, how to configure profiles and enable it for SSO, any code example because I am creating windows profile which pick logon cred and connect VPN after machine start, I am expecting code on...
  3. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app: I am making app which is desktop based and replace Cisco anyconnect vpn client app, how to configure profiles and enable it for SSO, any code example because I am creating windows profile which pick logon cred and connect VPN after machine start, I am expecting code on...
  4. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11: Hi... Can anyone tell me if the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client works on Windows 11 Home? I've been trying to get it to work and it will not connect to the address I'm entering. I know the address is correct I'm trying to connect to. Also, has anyone used this on...
  6. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11: Hi... Can anyone tell me if the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client works on Windows 11 Home? I've been trying to get it to work and it will not connect to the address I'm entering. I know the address is correct I'm trying to connect to. Also, has anyone used this on...
  7. cisco anyconnect no adapters available windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cisco anyconnect no adapters available windows 10: Hello am facing an issue with cisco Anyconnect 4.7 in some Pcs that working with windows 10, the issue is Anyconnect Nam shows "No adapters available" I have to delete the Nam "network access manager" and install it again to fix the issue....
  8. Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect

Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect: Anyone deployed Cisco firepower firewall cisco anyconnect and microsoft Always On VPN solution ? We currently have direct access. We are thinking of migrating new clients to the Always on VPN solution without using RRAS....
  9. Edge issues on Windows 10 1809 and Cisco AnyConnect VPN

Edge issues on Windows 10 1809 and Cisco AnyConnect VPN: I installed the revised Windows 1809 build released today and I'm still facing the same challenges with Edge, but only when I'm connected through my Cisco AnyConnect VPN (using version 4.3.03086). When I'm connected without VPN, Edge works fine. I have no issues with...
  10. Cisco AnyConnect

Cisco AnyConnect: Hi, I tried to install anyconnect-win-4.5.02033-core-vpn-predeploy-k9 but it does not work. It says that another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 error anyconnect-win-4.5.03040-core-vpn-predeploy-k9.msi

2. edge vpn cisco

3. Anyconnect windows10 1803

4. windows 10 version 1909 problem install with anyconnect,
  5. cisco anyconnect 4.6 program run as part of the setup,
  6. cisco anyconnect 1809 sim,
  7. VACon64_ndis6_Install,
  8. defender block cisco anyconnect,
  9. cisco anyconnect user interface has stopped working,
  10. windows defender blocking cisco anyconnect,
  11. cisco anyconnect hangs windows 10,