Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 New Configuration / Start Menu

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 New Configuration / Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It seems that with the new release, Microsoft decided randomly to add Documents and Pictures pinned as icons directly to the left rail when you hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisAtFCPS, May 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 1803 New Configuration / Start Menu

It seems that with the new release, Microsoft decided randomly to add Documents and Pictures pinned as icons directly to the left rail when you hit Start/Windows Key. As usual, there's no guidance on how to remove these pinned shortcuts. Honestly, I don't know why they continue to add these "random" features and then post no guidance on how to disable or remove them (for IT Pros who might not think Microsoft's way is the best way).

Any guidance or help would be appreciated.

Chris

:)

ChrisAtFCPS, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1803 New Configuration / Start Menu

1. Windows 10 1803 New Configuration / Start Menu - Similar Threads - 1803 Configuration Start

2. Start menu configuration - projection menu windows + P

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu configuration - projection menu windows + P: Hello, I recently reseted my laptop because my C: disk was almost full and I wanted to get rid of all unecessary files, I backed up all my files in a HDD, now I have 2 isses I didnt have before the reset:1.- Before the reset I used to press windows key on my keyboard and it...
  3. How to Configure Start Menu FOLDERS

How to Configure Start Menu FOLDERS: Greetings, I have found Code: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\Start which lists the various FOLDERS available to pin to the Start Menu. This appears to be the DEFAULTS for all users. Is there a way to specify which folders appear for specific...
  4. New Windows 10 start menu layout

New Windows 10 start menu layout: Hey, is there anyway I can get Windows Insider canary builds or at least builds that still haven't gotten into the fast ring yet without working at Microsoft? I know about the Skip-ahead ring but that is discontinued hopefully just for now so Skip-ahead isn't an option. Edit:...
  5. Start Menu Critical Error on Windows 1803

Start Menu Critical Error on Windows 1803: We have several computers running 1803 version of window 10 enterprise. About a month ago a issue started where randomly when a user click start button it will throw up a critical error has happened and windows will attempt to fix the issue the next time you sign in. A reboot...
  6. Windows 10, Start menu and Explorer Quick Access configuration.

Windows 10, Start menu and Explorer Quick Access configuration.: Hello, I come from an Upgrade of Win7 to Win 10 Pro Desktop PC using mouse and keyboard. 1 Start menu: How can I create subfolders within the menu left or right in the panel? How can I changed the alphabetic list to a self configured sorted one? In Win7 I have had a very...
  7. Start Menu won't stay configured

Start Menu won't stay configured: Hi, all, A few weeks back, after what I presume was a routine update, my Start Menu was completely changed. It had a bunch of apps I had never downloaded, either installed or waiting to be installed, the tile positions were all different, and settings such as whether or not...
  8. windows 10 1803 can not configure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1803 can not configure: error oxc1900130 and can not configure try later ?? I have been trying to update all updates for over a year.I might have to buy something not windows....
  9. How to Configure the Start Menu?

How to Configure the Start Menu?: I haven't been impressed with configuring the Start Menu so far. I would like to be able to create new groups in the Start Menu, including the fancy tiles and be able to create my own shortcuts in each group. I looked at the tutorial...
  10. new start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    new start menu: i dont like the new start menu. i expect to see the full munu when i click the start button but now only see the tiles and have to click the hamburger bar to get the menu up 6211

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiledatalayer 1803

2. tiledatalayer windows 10 1803

3. tiledatalayer windows 1803

4. where is tiledatalayer windows 10 1803,
  5. windows 10 1803 tiledatalayer,
  6. windows 10 tiledatalayer 1803,
  7. windows 10 1803 start menu customization,
  8. win 10 1803 oxc1900130