Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all! I installed the newest Windows 10 edition, the spring creators update 1803 and encountered a weird issue regarding file sorting. I usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maver, May 15, 2018.

1. maver Win User

Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue

Hi all!

I installed the newest Windows 10 edition, the spring creators update 1803 and encountered a weird issue regarding file sorting.

I usually sort files by date and group by type. This worked in the previous editions, now, grouping by type does not work.

Is someone else observing this problem and can give a possible solution?

Greetings,

Marco

:)

maver, May 15, 2018

2. A clean Windows 10 Spring 2018 Creators Update installation

Hi,

I use the Pro version.

When the Windows 10 Spring 2018 Creators Update arrives I would like to take the opportunity (after I have imaged a back up) is to install the latest OS onto a wiped hard drive from scratch.

Where can I obtain the .iso's from please, and how can I check they come integrated with the actual Windows 10 Spring 2018 Creators Update version, and not any pre spring build?

i.e. will they show something like Build 1803?

Thanks guys

ol' Codger, May 15, 2018
  3. NEShaaN Win User
    Apps not launching after the update of Spring Creator Update (1803)

Hello,

I updated my pc to Spring Creator Update (1803) 3 days ago and I am already facing problem. When I launch the Apps, windows appear for 1/2 sec and disappears automatically. Anyone facing this problem besides me. Windows store and xbox works fine. But I cannot
    launch other apps and games in my pc.

Thanks in advance.

NEShaaN, May 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue

1. Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue - Similar Threads - 1803 spring creators

2. Spring Creators Update 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  3. Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?

Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?: It's been more than 10 days since I installed the Spring update so I cannot roll back to 1709. Rather than reset my PC and have to reinstall a bunch of software, I would rather wait for the Fall update. Will the Fall update address the Spring updates issues with USB ports not...
  4. windows 10 spring creators update

windows 10 spring creators update: Can't do update. Finds issues. Avira Antivir. The suggested file Avipbb.sys is not found & all old Avira folders are deleted. I ran AviraRegistercleaner in safe mode & it completed successfully. Back in regular mode & get the same issue with update. I am not currently using...
  5. Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update: ....... after the 1803 Spring Creators Update some apps with live tiles are not working. One of them is the Asparion Clock tile and the other is the World Clock - Time Zones. I uninstalled the apps and reinstalled twice, still not working. If I click on the app tile, the...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803: I updated to the Springs Creators Update Version 1803. I have about 6 email registered on the Windows Mail App, but only 3 are showing on the left side under accounts. If I go to Manage Accounts all emails show up. I have done a Reset on the Windows Mail app and re-register...
  7. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date: Why are they waiting until April 10th to release this major update? It should be done by now for them to release it this week. 107233
  8. W10 Spring Creators Update 2018 (1803) Bricked my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Spring Creators Update 2018 (1803) Bricked my PC: I defer any major feature update for 6 months to let others iron out the faults created by dodgy MS software engineering.
  9. Disable Cortana and Web Search for the Spring Creators Update (1803)

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Cortana and Web Search for the Spring Creators Update (1803): Try this one, but it probably does not work for Home. Code: reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "DoNotUseWebResults" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f Policy CSP - Search | Microsoft Docs[/quote] No luck with this one too for Home ed. Thanks for...
  10. Preparing System for Spring Creators

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing System for Spring Creators: Hi All Preparing system for the upcoming Spring Creators, right now removed with Revo uninstaller games hardly used, backed up personal files, and such, debating on leaving Avast in or using Defender on my Intel I7 Desktop. Might do a clean install of the Spring...