Windows 10: Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar

Discus and support Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar which you cannot remove. Use Cmd Prompt /PowerShell in Admin Mode View your language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ossie, May 6, 2018.

1. ossie Win User

Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar

Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar which you cannot remove.

Use Cmd Prompt /PowerShell in Admin Mode

View your language list with :- Get-WinUserLanguageList

Add a New Language:- New-WinUserLanguageList en-GB

Set New Language:- Set-WinUserLanguageList en-GB

:)

ossie, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar

1. Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar - Similar Threads - 1803 Update added

2. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops: Dears ,We are facing issue with the input languages of ASUS Laptops , Sometimes accidentally writing with wrong characters and suddenly back again , As I noted this issue happened while windows searching, typing website and saving Docs . for the OFFICE PRODUCTS not that issue...
  3. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops: Dears ,We are facing issue with the input languages of ASUS Laptops , Sometimes accidentally writing with wrong characters and suddenly back again , As I noted this issue happened while windows searching, typing website and saving Docs . for the OFFICE PRODUCTS not that issue...
  4. Mysterious EN-US Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious EN-US Input Language: Hello,For some strange reason I have two languages available in my taskbar, ENG-UK and ENG-US. It's a bit annoying having ENG-US there, as I don't actually have this language pack, display language, input method, keyboard layout etc... installed anywhere!I'm pretty tech savvy...
  5. Mysterious EN-US Input Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious EN-US Input Language: Hello,For some strange reason I have two languages available in my taskbar, ENG-UK and ENG-US. It's a bit annoying having ENG-US there, as I don't actually have this language pack, display language, input method, keyboard layout etc... installed anywhere!I'm pretty tech savvy...
  6. windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout: For some reason, Windows seems to regularly check to see if I'm using the EN-US keyboard layout, and adds it if I'm not. Normally, I use a variety of other layouts. This ends up adding another entry to my already long list of layouts to cycle through. It appears without an...
  7. If i add language en-US also en-UK will be added after reboot as keyboard layout

If i add language en-US also en-UK will be added after reboot as keyboard layout: I run Windows 10 with de-DE as default language settings. For IT tasks like administration and programming I also use en-US INTL as keymap. So I install en-US language via Windows 10 setting and change keymap to en-us intl. Looks good but after reboot I also have en-UK...
  8. Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32

Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32: I am having issues with the HP drivers for Win10; when the system language is set to EN-UK the Printing Prefernces dialog is broken whilst the Properties dialog is OK....
  9. Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically

Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically: Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically, and to delete them i have to add this input methods because they existe just on switching list.... but they will come back again and i have to do it all over... help me to solve this problem forever...
  10. Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra language bar appearing in taskbar: I often switch between languages while typing, so I always set the language bar to be visible and floating on the desktop. This makes it more convenient to change language options while working, and saves space on the taskbar. But recently an extra language bar has appeared...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows upgrade 1803 keyboard switching EN-US

2. windows 10 1803 language bar