Windows 10: windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

Discus and support windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get rid of APP64 old workgroup which somehow keeps coming back to my laptop? I have a windows 10 operating system with 64 bit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joe Norton#, Aug 13, 2018.

1. windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

How do I get rid of APP64 old workgroup which somehow keeps coming back to my laptop? I have a windows 10 operating system with 64 bit?

:)

Joe Norton#, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Aug 13, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    64-bit...

Ok, let's say I have a 64-bit processor (I soon will).
    Can I still run 32-bit operating systems?
    Can I run 64-bit apps on a 32-bit operating system?
    If I run a 64-bit operating system, can I run 32-bit and 16-bit apps?

Also, the motherboard coming with this CPU has a PCI-E x16 slot, but it only runs at 4x. It also has AGP8x, so what will be faster?

4. windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

Windows 7 32 bit upgrade to Windows 64 bit on new PC using old license

Hi all,

I've purchased a new PC to replace my aged machine.

The old machine was running licensed Windows 7 32bit Home Premium (this disk was 32 bit only), and I want to move this license over to my new PC (64 bit processing and drivers etc....), and then upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit.

I load the Windows 7 32bit onto new machine, then upgrade to Windows 10 32bit with no issues, and the product key is accepted and activates.

When I then go to upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit, the product key is not accepted.

Given there was no price differences in Windows 7 32bit or 64 bit, don't see why I shouldn't be able to change it over?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Rob and LisaMcLeod, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

1. windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity... - Similar Threads - bit operating systen

2. Why wont my 64 bit system and 64 bit Windows 10 OS install 64 bit software?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why wont my 64 bit system and 64 bit Windows 10 OS install 64 bit software?: Ok so I did a fresh install of a 64 bit windows 10 OS on my new Samsung Pro SSD hard drive. My computer is a Dell desktop 8900 64 bit system. I have confirmed all this in the "About PC" but when I try and install any 64 bit software I get the attached error. Any ideas what...
  3. 64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications: I have a 64-bit PC, and I want to run an application, but everytime I do so it tells me that it can't run on my PC. I've tried running the troubleshooter, compatability mode, running as admin, and nothing works. I've been at this for a few hours now. Any suggestions would be...
  4. upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: Need to upgrade my laptop windows from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro-64-bit-to-windows-10-64/1d42cd03-b607-4de5-9651-516a3cb14b18
  5. Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error from VirtualBox: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure....
  6. 32-bit operating system on 64-bit processor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32-bit operating system on 64-bit processor: Hello so I need some advice. Currently I have an old core 2 duo e8400 with 4gb of RAM integrated graphics running the 32-bit version of Windows 10. I only use the computer for PS4 remote play and watching YouTube / Netflix. Would it be worth reinstalling Windows 10 to the...
  7. where to download a new windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where to download a new windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system: My windows 10 Pro 64 bit USB drive apparently has bad dll files on it from windows. won't repair my windows or let me into my existing hard drive....
  8. 64 bit Windows 10 on old laptop

64 bit Windows 10 on old laptop: Hi there, My dad has 2 old Dell Latitude E5500 laptops sitting around. Hes been using one of them for years and the other one has barely been used and wants to switch over to that one because the other one is starting to fail. So I'm dialing in the barely used one but I'm...
  9. Windows 10 (64 bit) Upgrade from Windows 7 (64 bit)

Windows 10 (64 bit) Upgrade from Windows 7 (64 bit): Will there be a patch to install Windows 10 64 bit on our older computers? I know about the 32 bit version being compatible, but the AMD Athlon cpu's were originally designed to run 64 bit applications. Most of the cpu's have more than enough power for the OS. I'm sure there...
  10. Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit: I have a new home pc with pre-installed Windows 10 64 bit. My 5 year old daughter has some old children games that she loves to play. But, many of them refuse to install in Windows 10 with an error message saying they are 32 bit apps which cannot run on this pc and I should...