Windows 10: Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.

Discus and support Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer use windows 10 64bit why does not work MTP driver.I am not connect my phone with computer.please reply my question? * Original title: My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lamineain, Jul 15, 2018.

1. lamineain Win User

Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.

My computer use windows 10 64bit why does not work MTP driver.I am not connect my phone with computer.please reply my question?

* Original title: My computer use window 10 64 bit why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.please reply my question

* Moved from Insider

:)

lamineain, Jul 15, 2018

2. Lumia 730 connection to windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit fails

Everytime I connect my Lumia 730 via usb to my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit PC i get an MTP USB Error and can't access the phone via the pc. The Phone is not even listed in the Microsoft Compatibility List and there seems to be no driver to install manualy.
    Help, pleas!

JohannesFriedrich, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Ch863 Win User
    MTP Driver Error when trying to update or reinstall (Windows 10)

I had the same issue with Windows 10 1607, Windows correctly installed the MTP driver for my phone the first time I plugged it in, then failed to recognize the phone the next times I plugged it in using the MTP protocol. Seems it's a bug with Windows 10,
    if you google "Windows 10" MTP android limiting the search to the past month you'll find a bunch of people with the same issue.

Try to manually install the MTP USB Device driver see if that fixes the issue for you too.

Right click on your phone (should be in Portable Devices) in the Device manager, on the driver tab click "Update Driver..." On the "update Driver Software" window select "Browse my computer for driver software" on the next windows select "Let me pick from
    a list of device drivers on my computer" then in the list of compatible hardware devices, select "MTP USB Device" click next and your phone should be working again.

If you don't see MTP USB device in the list of compatible hardware, manually install the MTP USB device using the Add legacy hardware wizard. (Add legacy hardware -> Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced) -> in the list select
    "Portable Device" -> in the next list pick "MTP USB Device" then install it. Once it's installed redo the steps I gave you in the previous paragraph, the "MTP USB Device" should be showing now in the list of compatible hardware.

Cheers~

Ch863, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Cole_538 Win User

Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.

USB (MTP) not working, driver not installing

I've been trying to connect my Lenovo K3 Note (Android 5.0.2) via USB (MTP). The drivers fail to install with windows update. The error shows as "Microsoft - Other hardware - MTP Device - Error 0x800f0217."

Things I've done to try and fix the issue (not in order):

• Installed Windows Media Feature Pack (KB3010081) and (KB3099229). As suggested on this Superuser.com thread.
    • Updated USB drivers
    • Enabled USB debugging mode on the device
    • Used the troubleshooter. Returned "Unknown device doesn't have a driver"
    • Reset the PC
    • Plugged into different USB ports

I've hit a brick wall. My phone has worked fine over USB before. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cole_538, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer. - Similar Threads - bit why does

2. My computer does not recognize itself as a 64 bit, why is that and how do I change it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer does not recognize itself as a 64 bit, why is that and how do I change it?: My computer has a both x64-based processor and a 64 bit OS. I'm trying to download the EA system. and have turned off S mode. I thought I did everything right, but it's saying it cannot download a 64 bit application on a 32 bit system. No part of my computer is 32 bit, so I...
  3. My computer does not recognize itself as a 64 bit, why is that and how do I change it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer does not recognize itself as a 64 bit, why is that and how do I change it?: My computer has a both x64-based processor and a 64 bit OS. I'm trying to download the EA system. and have turned off S mode. I thought I did everything right, but it's saying it cannot download a 64 bit application on a 32 bit system. No part of my computer is 32 bit, so I...
  4. Does Chrome work with Windows 11 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Chrome work with Windows 11 64-bit?: After upgrading to Windows 11 64 bit I have noticed Chrome sometimes will not open. I have to go into Task Manager and close Chrome and then uninstall it and reinstall. How can I fix this issue?...
  5. Windows 10 pro-64 bit Security will not update; I AM CONNECTED to internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 pro-64 bit Security will not update; I AM CONNECTED to internet: No updates for two days now; the updater just runs and runs -- no error message; no update. My wife's computer on same network updated properly with new defs three hours ago.Thanks for reading and for any help/suggestions....
  6. Why wont my 64 bit system and 64 bit Windows 10 OS install 64 bit software?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why wont my 64 bit system and 64 bit Windows 10 OS install 64 bit software?: Ok so I did a fresh install of a 64 bit windows 10 OS on my new Samsung Pro SSD hard drive. My computer is a Dell desktop 8900 64 bit system. I have confirmed all this in the "About PC" but when I try and install any 64 bit software I get the attached error. Any ideas what...
  7. My camera and MTP driver not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera and MTP driver not working: When I reinstalled windows 10, the MTP driver and camera stopped working. When I enter the camera it says That it requires the media feature pack for N and KN versions" I have installed the feature but its still didn't work. I have tried to install the MTP driver but it...
  8. I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am on Windows 10 64 bit of it helps: submitted by /u/KLolisTsiros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kax597/i_am_on_windows_10_64_bit_of_it_helps/
  9. Latest Drivers for Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Drivers for Windows 10 64-bit: How would I determine if I have latest drivers for a Windows 10 64-bit PC? Both of my Laptops are not on the support list of Windows 10 on the Acer website. So, I need help getting the latest drivers. One computer is an Acer Aspire 5749 Series laptop and the other is an...
  10. Does 16 bit work yet on a 64 bit windows 10 OS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does 16 bit work yet on a 64 bit windows 10 OS?: Does 16 bit work yet on a 64 bit windows 10 OS? I did an reinstall of windows 10 but choose 32 bit image instead of windows 10 64 bit. I found out my 16 bit program works, once a windows feature is enabled. I did have a driver issue but fixed by a windows update. 2213

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mtp usb win10