Windows 10: Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons

Discus and support Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Image Credit: Bav0 With each new release of Windows 10, we've posted up the new icons that shipped with the build. With today's release of 9926,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 23, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons

More

labeeman, Jan 23, 2015
  2. swarfega Win User

I think I like the new icons. I hope the continue and complete all the icons.

:)

swarfega, Jan 23, 2015
  3. Brian Cab Win User
    Brian Cab, Jan 23, 2015
  4. Cyberkhan Win User

I missed the train!

Hi,

Possibly I'm the last one left behind and the train to reserve my free copy of Win 10 is gone! I upgraded last February Windows 10 build 9926 from Windows 7 ultimate (Service pack 1). My laptop meets all requirements to upgrade. Since the upgrade to build
    9926 until July 29, my further Windows updates to latest builds failed 3 times in the middle of the update process. It could not completed giving error message.

In the taskbar, there is no Windows reservation icon. So can I have any idea that I have missed the reservation for free copy of Windows 10, or if there is any chance and how?

Thanks,

Cyberkhan, Jan 23, 2015
  5. Sooo...

I don't know if it's just me but metro UI 2.0 seems very reminisce of android ICS.

Although, I'd prefer they go the whole nine yards with the iconography, let's not flatten out old Aero iconography in File Explorer, let's completely revamp them to something ACTUALLY modern looking. That iconography makes me think of Windows Whistler beta or something...

Coke Robot, Jan 23, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I love the new icons.. it has adds a fresh look to the OS.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 23, 2015
  7. This!

Fahadking07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons - Similar Threads - 9926 Here are

2. The new Update is here! Windows 10 2004.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The new Update is here! Windows 10 2004.: Hey all! The new version 2004 is up and ready to download. Theres two methods to install it. Method one: Setting > Update & Security > Windows Update selected by default > Check For Updates all in lower caps P.S if you not able to find any updates It maybe you windows...
  3. install win 10 build 9926

install win 10 build 9926: Hi all, downloaded new Build 9926 earlier today as an inplace upgrade. Took the best part of 3 hours from start to finish. All apps, settings and programs the way they were. I went to check whether Cortana was working, but it's not. (Not available in your region) popup. Guess...
  4. New here with question about windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    New here with question about windows 10: Hi. new here, and I have a question about windows 10. I am planning a new build in the next few weeks, can I download windows 10 for free and install it on the new build. I am now running windows 7 home premium. I do not have sp1 though. I have read the instructions for...
  5. Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?: Like my eM350? What did you do to upgrade to the newer builds? 6172
  6. New buld 9926 installation . update error

New buld 9926 installation . update error: Hi, I saw that new preview was available, but after downloading when system rebooted, I got some recovery error, then it rebooted and it said it failed to installed and that previous version wa restored. Now when I go in Update and Preview download and install, i get...
  7. New Graphics Driver on WU for Surface Pros with 9926 build Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Graphics Driver on WU for Surface Pros with 9926 build Windows 10: Users of Surface Pros with Windows 10 build 9926 installed on it will have a new graphics driver available in Windows Update that will help resolve video playback issues as well as some other bugs. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 3891
  8. 9926 Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    9926 Recovery: I posted this in another thread, but thought folks should be aware of a change to Recovery options in the 9926 build I just ran Disk Cleanup and it removed 5.89 GB of data. This data is your roll back data. I don't know how many members would roll back instead of a fresh...
  9. Your Say: Windows 10 Build 9926 Icons Look like a Bad Joke

in Windows 10 News
    Your Say: Windows 10 Build 9926 Icons Look like a Bad Joke: Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926 comes with a collection of new icons, and as we could all see in the leaked screenshots of new builds, more new icons are expected to be introduced very soon. Basically, Microsoft opted to change the icons in search of a fresh and...
  10. iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926)

in Windows 10 Support
    iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926): Greetings. When connecting my iPhone to my PC, File Explorer shows it, and I can select the folder DCIM, but it claims it is empty, and I know that is not true! I then tried to install iTunes to see if this would help, but no .... iTunes can't even connect to my iPhone at...