Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've been having this issue since forever and no updates can go through at all. I've been trying to find solutions but to no avail. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SMMAR, Aug 25, 2018.

1. SMMAR Win User

WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...

Hi guys,

I've been having this issue since forever and no updates can go through at all. I've been trying to find solutions but to no avail. I did almost everything i could with the internet's help. Can you guys recommend anything? I cant even Reset my pc because its rejecting it. Let me know if any of you have any valid solutions please.

WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to... a6a0aa43-a381-4743-8d12-9e83f66e8a8f?upload=true.png WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to... adfb846a-ce7c-40e5-b520-99d3af716886?upload=true.png

:)

SMMAR, Aug 25, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to... - Similar Threads - current driver may

2. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  3. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  4. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  5. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  6. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/99d6ba0d-5a43-4a4e-8fcb-b20d2acab413
  8. "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

"A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install." I see this has been an ongoing issue over the last three years. That I'm as the next customer in line for endless hours of "repeated' research. Do you plan...
  9. Update error - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...

Update error - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...: This has been going on for several days, and my computer is running very slowly. How do I correct the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error-a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be/a9fbc3ce-ecb6-4e1c-b679-d44f2c2eaba7
  10. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hey guys. I have a problem, when i want to update my windows i get this error. [ATTACH] Everything goes well but when it wants to install i get this error. It would be great if someone could help me. Thanks for reading....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a current driver on your pc may be better

2. a current driver on your pc may be better than the driver were trying to install. well keep trying to install.

3. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver were trying to install. Well keep trying to install

4. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver were trying to install.,
  5. direct x supreme doly sound driver boost,
  6. dj urko - realtek_hda_8090_dolby_harman_srs_pcee4viaspdif&hdmi.zip,
  7. current driver on your PC may be better than the driver were trying to install. Well keep trying to install.,
  8. a driver on your PC may be better than the driver were trying to install. Well keep trying to install.,
  9. stalla current driver on your pc may be better than the driver were trying to install. well keep trying to install build 1809,
  10. a current driver on your pc may be better than the driver were trying to install. well keep trying to install 1803,
  11. A current driver on your PC is better than a driver we are trying to install.,
  12. DJ URKO mod,
  13. A current driver on your PC may be better... Well keep trying...,
  14. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver were trying to install. Well keep trying to install windows 10,
  15. windows update a current driver on your pc may be better than the driver were trying to install