Windows 10: Windows 10 (a) manual/user guide: where? (b) how to move folders?

Discus and support Windows 10 (a) manual/user guide: where? (b) how to move folders? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; (a) Where do we download Windows 10 manuals from, please? (b) Meanwhile the problem that drives me most potty - I use "restored down folders" for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ericdeeson, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Windows 10 (a) manual/user guide: where? (b) how to move folders?

(a) Where do we download Windows 10 manuals from, please?

(b) Meanwhile the problem that drives me most potty - I use "restored down folders" for many purposes, eg copying files between: but now I can't move them and they sit on top of each other in the centre of the screen. How can I move a "restored down folder" to where I want it on the desktop, please?

I first downloaded Windows 10 three or four days after the start and as far as I know it's had all updates.

Thanks, colleagues - Eric (Birmingham UK)

:)

ericdeeson, Aug 11, 2015
  2. farby Win User

user manuals or guides

Good that you found the English manual more descriptive and helpful ..

As for the applications.. Google for it and you MAY find the Developers site and there upon some more details about the Applications or even a User Guide too (again MAY..) ..

farby, Aug 11, 2015
  3. user manuals or guides

Hello.

I am a complete novice with smartphones, so I have no experience with all those apps installed on my brand new Asha 311, nor with some of it's settings. The phone came with a rather concise manual - just enough to get you under way - but there is no information
    at all about most of the settings and what consequences there will be when you enable or disable them. Just two examples in Settings > Connectivity :

- What is this 'Flight' option and what does it do ?

- Internet Telephone : is this some kind of Skype ? Is it a free or a paid service ? Before I even begin to activate it, I would like to know what it is first.

The same goes for the apps. I can't find any manual or user guides, not even for Nokia's own apps.

Are there any complete manuals for the phone and for the apps, or does it all come down to trial and error ?

Doctor_Watson, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 (a) manual/user guide: where? (b) how to move folders?

1. Windows 10 (a) manual/user guide: where? (b) how to move folders? - Similar Threads - manual user guide

2. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  3. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  4. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Moving user folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving user folder: I just got a new SSD and have it installed alongside my old HDD, but when I boot from my new drive I have to use the new user, instead of the old one. The user that is on the old drive has a lot of stuff that I need, but I can't figure out how to get it onto the new drive in...
  6. Windows 10 basic User guide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 basic User guide: Hey everyone, I need some advice. I am looking for a User educational guide for Win 10. I am volunteering at a nonprofit, upgrading computers from Win 7 to Win 10 and the manager has requested that I create a User guide for the less computer literate folks. If y’all know if...
  7. where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?: where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-user-guide-manual-for-outlook/953f02e5-7dd6-488c-a3b6-6bf92078d534
  8. Moving User Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving User Folders: I've been playing with the tutorial to move user profiles during install (option 1), and that method only seems to work with a "users" folder. Or am I doing something with in my relocate.xml file? I would like to have my profiles drive; D:\Alowicious D:\Cinderella...
  9. Windows 10: Task Scheduler - Documentation, User Guide - Available? Where?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Task Scheduler - Documentation, User Guide - Available? Where?: Where can I obtain a copy of the User Guide for Task Scheduler - Windows 10? I need documentation on how to use this product. Thank You....
  10. Where are software GUIDs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are software GUIDs?: We are migrating to Win10 this summer and I am trying to package VLC for Win10. My install scripts work fine but I'd like to have an uninstall cmd line for SCCM2012. GUIDs don't exist in the usual location: HKLC>Software>Microsoft>Windows<CurrentVersion>Uninstall...