Windows 10: Windows 10 Accent Color Won't Change Automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 Accent Color Won't Change Automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I had this problem since the first time I upgraded to Windows 10. In Personalization> Colors setting there's an option, "Automatically pick an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shaw009, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Shaw009 Win User

Windows 10 Accent Color Won't Change Automatically

So I had this problem since the first time I upgraded to Windows 10.

In Personalization> Colors setting there's an option, "Automatically pick an accent color from my background". At first, I thought that settings only change the color to the current background I used. Well, I use slideshow background that changes every 10 minutes. That setting does change the color to the current background(wallpaper) color. But I started to realize when I looked at my friend's PC. His Windows 10's accent color changes automatically every time the background changes. Mine doesn't.

Is this a bug or something? Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

Shaw009, Oct 23, 2015
  2. LazarKING Win User

ACCENT COLOR PROBLEM

I have problem with accent color in Windows 10 (10586 build).

When I set multiple images for background or slideshow, accent color on some of the pictures will not change. In an earlier version of Windows 10, the accent color was gray, now blue. To solve this problem,
    I need to reset "explorer" from the Task Manager or switch (off/on) "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the Settings. But on change the background image, the problem reappears. I noticed this problem on many computers.

LazarKING, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Problem with my computer flashing back to the top of the scrollbar when browsing files

There are two settings that don't "play well together" --- Desktop Slideshow & Automatic Accent Color. When your Desktop changes, accent color changes, and all File Explorer windows get a "Refresh" message that causes the behavior you've observed. So check
    under:

Settings - Personalization -> Color -> Automatically pick accent color from background

and turn that off.

Keith

Keith A. Miller, Oct 23, 2015
  4. kStrozy Win User

Similar issue here, I'll probably create a new thread soon since this is old.

When PC starts, the taskbar will not automatically change colors to match my custom wallpaper theme. I have to right click and open personalization settings, then it somehow remembers the "auto change colors to wallpaper" box is checked, then it changes colors like it is supposed to.

I am not changing any settings after I right click and press Personalize. Simply opening the settings causes the OS to change colors. But it will not change them if I do nothing.

This is annoying because if I want things looking legitimate, I have to take extra steps every time I start my system up.

kStro

kStrozy, May 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Accent Color Won't Change Automatically - Similar Threads - Accent Color Won't

2. Accent colors changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent colors changing: I use three PC's on a daily basis. Each has its own keyboard and mouse. Periodically each of the three will change the accent colour of the taskbar without input from me. I find this frustrating because I use colour for each computer set-up - so the accent colour, and...
  3. Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!: Hi, on my Windows 10 new PC, the color theme is stuck at a pink accent color. When I go to Settings -> Colors -> Choose your accent color, whenever I check another color, the pink one is still checked and the color does not change. Why is it doing this? I've read other posts...
  4. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(: Hi everyone, this is my first post here. As title, Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color *Sad I already try delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors, but didnt help. Sorry for my broken english, thanks for help. 117736
  5. Title bar accent color won't change to default.

Title bar accent color won't change to default.: I've had this issue before, it never got resolved. I've tried stuff like: Navigate in regedit to DWM and set Color Prevalence to 0 (REG_DWORD), and Turn accent title colors off in settings, even did a system scan, updated my PC, checked for malware... None of that worked. I...
  6. Windows 10 Accent Color???

Windows 10 Accent Color???: I remember when I first got my computer and it was Windows 8.1 the Bubbles screensaver had the black background and I remember I was able to type in search Accent and it would have a fly out tab from the side (said accent color) it was different from the other color picker...
  7. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color: Hey guys, This is my first post here!*Smile So, I've run into some trouble with Win 10. I was trying to totally black out my win10 and for that I had to install custom themes and stuff but I had an issue where some parts of the theme would revert back to white after coming...
  8. Accent color won't change from default blue.

Accent color won't change from default blue.: Hey, I just noticed that when I try to change the default blue accent color , nothing happens. The new color gets selected in the palette, and I noticed it changes the shadow color of windows, but everything else stays blue. When I go somewhere else in Personalisation and...
  9. How to change accent color?

How to change accent color?: Hi Forum I read on the internet that you can add your own custom accent color thru the registry. I did that but it didn't change my accents in the start menu or on the log off screen. I was wondering is there any other way of changing or forcing windows to accept your...
  10. Change Accent Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Start Menu, Taskbar, Action Center, and Title bars in Windows 10 Windows 10 has a new black system theme across the Start menu, Taskbar, and Action Center. There is now support for AutoColor which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone accent colour not changing

2. windows 10 accent color wont change unless reboot

3. windows 10 accent colour wont change