Windows 10: Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead

Discus and support Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our journey this year begins with maintaining our investments on visual accessibility features as well as diversifying our efforts across new and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead

Source: Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 18, 2018
  2. JanisYL Win User

Windows 10

Windows 10 has disappeared from my laptop overnight. I agreed on 29/08/15 for a one year free trial of Windows 10. On 29/08/16 it is gone but I received no email to tell me what to do.. I cannot access anything on my computer. I was expecting my original
    Windows 8 to be reinstalled.

what do I do?

JanisYL, Mar 18, 2018
  3. nj15 Win User
    Nokia Booklet 3G and Windows 8

Welcome to NSD Forums, dharmawick_94.

The Nokia Booklet 3G was released a couple of years ahead of Windows 8 and Nokia did not release certified drivers for it as expected.

4. EdTittel Win User

MS really stressed accessibility at the MVP Summit, too. They had sign language interpreters at most sessions, and they did a couple of bang-up sessions on narration and accessibility for the blind and visually impaired.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Accessibility: What to expect in the year ahead - Similar Threads - Accessibility expect ahead

2. The year ahead for Surface Duo

in Windows 10 News
    The year ahead for Surface Duo: Microsoft’s mission to help every person and organization on the planet achieve more has never been more relevant as people search for new ways to be productive from anywhere. To this end, the Surface team has worked tirelessly to build a diverse set of devices to...
  3. What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?: Someone wrote: Microsoft has transformed what was once a straightforward procedure into a seemingly complicated process that varies according to whether you have Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro or an enterprise or education edition. As a result, there have been lots of...
  4. Looking Back on a Banner Year for Xbox and a Glimpse at What is Ahead

in Windows 10 News
    Looking Back on a Banner Year for Xbox and a Glimpse at What is Ahead: [ATTACH] Happy New Year to the Xbox community! We have so much good stuff on deck for 2019 and can’t want to jump in and share more. But first: Let’s take a quick look in the rear view. Some of the most visionary developers unfurled some of their best and most enduring...
  5. What issues to expect?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What issues to expect?: I have Win10 Pro (in a VM) that hasn't been updated since last July and hasn't connected to the mothership since then either. If I decide to give it access to the Internet and run an update, what issues should I expect to have? Regards, 77034
  6. Windows 10 Accessibility: What to Expect Later This Year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Accessibility: What to Expect Later This Year: Today we are celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day. This is a great opportunity to share an inside look into what’s coming in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update later this year. Let’s take a quick look back, before we get into an overview of features that will be...
  7. Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017: Tomorrow is International Day of Persons with Disabilities and this year’s theme is focused on achieving goals of the future that we want. In the spirit of the day, I thought I’d take the opportunity to give an update on the important progress made on Microsoft’s product...
  8. What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch: This isn't just another Windows launch. Later this week, when Microsoft unveils the latest Windows 10 preview release at an all-day event in its Redmond headquarters, it will be following a well-worn playbook. But the expectations for this version are impossibly high,...
  9. Windows 10: What to expect on July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: What to expect on July 29: With the launch of Windows 10 less than a week away, here’s what you can expect to find when the operating system launches on July 29. It’s not quite as simple as “Windows 10 will be available that day.” Windows Insiders (read: Windows 10 preview testers) will get first...
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect: During Microsoft's most recent Windows 10 reveal event in Redmond, Microsoft officials held a show and tell for many of the different versions of Windows 10 that the company is building for phones, tablets, PCs, conferencing systems and even holographic goggles. But...