Windows 10: Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept

Discus and support Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows comes with several new and mobile-focused features. Windows 10 has an Action Center, which is more like a smartphone’s notifications panel that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 21, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept

Windows comes with several new and mobile-focused features. Windows 10 has an Action Center, which is more like a smartphone’s notifications panel that has quick action features. Action Center comes in handy to some users and it has been reimagined in a new fan art.

A concept by designer Samuel Ojeda shows off Windows 10 operating system with an improved and redesigned Action Center. This concept looks good and everything blends in well and it’s consistent.

In the concept, the Action Center would pop up as a flyout and it would enlarge to fit your desktop size when you scroll down. The concept also shows off Action Center and Taskbar integration where any quick action can be pinned to any of them. The designer says that the new quick action could hold many rows so the user can access all other quick settings and the media controls.

Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept Windows-10-volume-slider-concept.jpg

It will also show the progress of the tasks and users will be able to access the media controls for apps like Groove. The concept brings back the sliders for the volume and brightness which also works with the mouse wheel and touch.

“In desktop mode, the Action Center will close when opening a panel like the Devices panel or Progress panel. When opened from the Action Center, they will show a back arrow in the title bar so you can go back to the Action Center as it was previously. This way your screen will be always clean information won’t overlap,” the designer explains.

The post Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 21, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept

Windows 10 Action Center Not Working

Windows 10 Home / v 1607 / OS build 14393.693

Action Center has displayed "No new notifications" for the past 3 days (since 2/21/2017). The only automatic updates that have been installed are/is: Adobe Flash Player.

I have tried all the steps listed above with no success. I also tried turning notifications off, then rebooting, then turning it on, then rebooting. Still no joy. Any other suggestions?

JuliaMHogan, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept

1. Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept - Similar Threads - Action Center reimagined

2. Windows Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Action Center: When I updated my Pc , my windows action center became unresponsive, It gets close quickly once opened and none of the options like night light, location etc. are selectable. I tried all the methods given on web but nothing worked. I need an immediate solution for this plz....
  3. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  4. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  5. New notifications not showing in action center.

New notifications not showing in action center.: [IMG] [ATTACH] As you can see, the action center badge suggests new notifications but remains empty on opening. I have tried sfc and DISM tool, tried restarting file explorer, disabled and enabled action center from group policy but nothing has worked so far. Need a fix for...
  6. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  7. Desktop shortcut to the new Action Center

Desktop shortcut to the new Action Center: Oi! I've been wondering, on how to remap my menu button on my keyboard to show the Action Center introduced in Windows 10. I found nice programs that would work IF i had a desktop shortcut that toggles the Action Center. Unfourtunatly all I found is this but it's for the...
  8. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593
  9. Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Concept Makes Microsoft’s OS Look Stunning: Microsoft is expected to break the news on Windows 9 in just a couple of months at the BUILD 2014 developer conference, but people familiar with the matter are also revealing some of the features that could be part of the next full Windows release. Based on all these...
  10. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...