Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had windows 8.1 pro Licensed and upgraded to windows 10 pro. windows is activated and everything works fine but I have one strange thing. windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by electro, Jul 30, 2015.

1. electro Win User

Windows 10 Activation Question

I had windows 8.1 pro Licensed and upgraded to windows 10 pro. windows is activated and everything works fine but I have one strange thing. windows is activated but I see this next button. see picture below. If I click next I see window where i can enter windows key but windows is activated. My two friends also have windows 10 but tehre is no next button. So which kind of activation have I or why I see this Next button.

Windows 10 Activation Question [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

electro, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Cbarnhorst Win User

Can we pin an explanation of activation to the Windows 10 and Windows 10 Insider forums main pages?

An excellent article explaining Windows 10 activation and scenarios is at

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

This article answers almost all the very frequent activation questions and problems posting in the Community | Windows 10 and Windows 10 Insider forums. Please pin it to those forums so we can refer to it when answering these questions.

Cbarnhorst, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Ronnie Vernon Win User
    Win 10 activation

Hi Michel

The following article explains all of the different activation scenarios for Windows 10.

Activation in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

Let us know if this answers your question.

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Jul 30, 2015
  4. labeeman Win User

A glitch because I do not have it.

Windows 10 Activation Question [​IMG]

labeeman, Jul 30, 2015
  5. EziaN Win User
    I wouldn't worry about it, as long as it's activated you are golden

EziaN, Jul 30, 2015
  6. electro Win User
    maybe glitch but why some people have it and some not. Also how find this problem in google I can't figure out :/

electro, Jul 30, 2015
  7. bobkn Win User
    Maybe you're the only one in 14 million.

bobkn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation Question - Similar Threads - Activation Question

2. Windows 10 Activation questions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation questions: Hi all, I have a Dell laptop that came with Windows 8.1 pre installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 during Microsofts free upgrade period. Three months after upgrading to Windows 10 the laptops motherboard became faulty so Dell replaced it. Dell gave me a replacement product key...
  3. Active Window Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Window Question: When you have a window active and maximized and another window open that is not maximized, what causes that second window to become the active window?...
  4. Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?: So I have Windows 10 Pro on my main PC, I got it via the free upgrade as I was previously on Windows 7 Ultimate. Now I have purchased a SSD so need to re-install Windows 10 how would I go about doing this? or can I not as the free upgrade window has closed? 63218
  5. SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?: Hi all, This may seem like an odd question, but I'll explain what I mean. I always try to reply to my friends on Skype, but sometimes I don't have time to write well-thought out reply so I check Skype for messages from my contacts and then lock my Windows 10 PC and...
  6. QUESTION/RANT - Why aren't there any active pens or stylus options?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    QUESTION/RANT - Why aren't there any active pens or stylus options?: Hi all, I've been holding out for years now and I still can't believe that there aren't more or any manufacturers making good active Bluetooth stylus options for Windows systems. I'm referring to the likes of the Adonit Pixel, Ink & Slide, or Apple Pencil, which use...
  7. Win 10 clean install on a new SSD - Activation Questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 clean install on a new SSD - Activation Questions: Hi, I had a question for the experts here prior to doing a Windows 10 clean install on a new SSD. Background – My 7-year-old PC came with pre-installed Win 7 Home Basic that I upgraded to Win 10 during the free offer. I used Windows 10 for a couple months before the power...
  8. Re-installing windows 10 activation question

Re-installing windows 10 activation question: So my MSI GT80 laptop was recently updated yesterday with a reg scheduled update and after restart i noticed that the screen went black with the famous sound for GPU driver crash. Nothing has been OC on this laptop and i have had it for two years now. I suspect either the...
  9. Moving to new computer - activation question

Moving to new computer - activation question: I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro. I activated this Windows with a product key that I got over the phone from Microsoft because it was not possible to activate Windows 10 after upgrading from Windows 8.1. In my Windows 10 Pro settings it says under Activation "Windows is...
  10. Windows 10: More free upgrade and activation questions answered

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: More free upgrade and activation questions answered: Here are a few more answers to some nagging questions about Windows 10 upgrades and activation in the post-Anniversary-Update era. Phasing out the year-long free Windows 10 upgrade promotion is, no doubt, a complicated process. But getting answers about how this process...