Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have about 30 PC's with embedded BIOS product keys for Windows 7/8.1 (I don't remember which) But I know that if we put a Windows 10 HDD into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BeliefShadowzz, May 31, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Activation

We have about 30 PC's with embedded BIOS product keys for Windows 7/8.1 (I don't remember which) But I know that if we put a Windows 10 HDD into the same machine and activate it with that BIOS Key it says it's activated. Does that mean that the hardware ID is now registered with Microsoft as a windows 10 Upgrade?

:)

BeliefShadowzz, May 31, 2016

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, May 31, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, May 31, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 Activation

Yes. Go to settings, Update and Security, Activation tab on the left. The results screen will show Windows 10 is activated with digital entitlement. That digital entitlement is stored on Microsoft activation servers and matched with the unique Hardware ID of that computer.

NavyLCDR, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation

1. Windows 10 Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation: I changed my pc's hardware and now my windows isnt activated. If i use the troubleshooter it finds the old "pc" but it says its not the same version so i have no clue how i can get the same version (i think i had pro and now im running home) without having a key. So maybe if...
  3. how can i activate my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i activate my bluetooth device: how can i activate my bluetooth devie, i can not even see the icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-my-bluetooth-device/1e365d6b-ed5b-4df8-b0c0-ad1cde779ff9
  4. Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change

Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change: I have recently changed a motherboard and can't activate Windows 10 Pro now. It was initially a Windows 7 Home retail copy then I have upgraded it to the Win 10 Home and after a while I've bought a Win 10 Pro upgrade from the Windows Store. Before the hardware change I had...
  5. activating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    activating my windows 10: I cant activate my windows 10 on my PC. I have an error code saying I have no product key. Can anyone out there help with this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-my-windows-10/45e0ee1d-468b-419d-a0fb-5c76f2d7c096
  6. How to activate windows 10 Enterprise trial Version with the Windows 10 E3 "Cloud"

How to activate windows 10 Enterprise trial Version with the Windows 10 E3 "Cloud": Hello, Please i need to activated the version Trial windows 10 Enterprise , and i have a Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit Licence, * first step: i install OS in the machine, * second : assigned the license to my account from the CSP platform * last step:...
  7. Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers: Each driver states that its device is 'working properly'. no, it's not PC running W10. the left speaker constantly drops out - sometimes, this issue is resolved by swapping USB ports (A2+ connected by USB cable). A2+ is not faulty - confirmed & tested, with its USB...
  8. Windows not activating after a hardware change

Windows not activating after a hardware change: I have changed my computer. I am using the same SSD in which windows 10 pro was running all fine previously. But now the windows is not activating and shows this error code: 0xC004F211. I had a digital license which was previously upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. But...
  9. product key activation

product key activation: My product key is not working, when I tried to press activate it kept on telling me that "we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisations activation server. Make sure you are connected to your organisations network and try again. If you...
  10. Activation notification

Activation notification: Hello. I'm having a problem with windows activation. Many months ago, I bought Windows 10 home license for about 131 bucks and activated it. It was K for a long time. But a few weeks ago, there were notifications about "activating Windows" I tried using media creation tool as...