Windows 10: Windows 10 adding new versions of email account!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 adding new versions of email account!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As with some others as soon as I upgraded to Windows 10 my external email account using Outlook13 received emails but could not send. So I deleted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobM, Aug 5, 2015.

1. BobM Win User

Windows 10 adding new versions of email account!!!

As with some others as soon as I upgraded to Windows 10 my external email account using Outlook13 received emails but could not send. So I deleted my email and reset it but the send problem persisted. In noted that each time I did the account delete and reset a new name appeared with the name appended with ...[1], [2], [3]. Windows 10 had also set up a new PST files which I deleted and used my old one.

I managed to fix the send problem but I still have this issue that when I open account settings from Outlook I see new name and also there are now I assume somewhere on the machine multiple names for the account as running sfc didn't fix this.

Anyone any ideas how to clean this up?

:)

BobM, Aug 5, 2015

2. creating a new email

I added an email signature to my email accounts on Surface Pro 3 - recently upgraded to Windows 10.

If the signature is 'on' I cannot open new mail to send a message. If I switch the signature off I can open new mail.

Anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

Had no problems with previous version of Windows.

Thanks,

Christine

ChristineFreshwater, Aug 5, 2015
  3. how to add a second or third email address to windows 10

I have added a second email account that I have to my new computer (with windows 10) but now I can not access it. How do I retrieve that second email account?

ElenaGimpel, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 adding new versions of email account!!!

1. Windows 10 adding new versions of email account!!! - Similar Threads - adding versions email

2. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  3. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  4. Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail: I cannot get Mail to enable additional email accounts. I have one account that runs perfectly. I want to add a further account using the same ISP. The second account is installed using the same server settings as the first with different email address and password but it will...
  5. Adding an email account issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding an email account issues: I am attempting to add a sbcglobal.net account to my 360 Outlook Windows10. As instructed I have obtain the yahoo app password and used it when prompted but to no avail. Any detailed help would be helpful...
  6. Adding a new account to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adding a new account to windows 10: We are trying to add a new Microsoft account to windows 10 on new laptop, in order to install office software purchased under the name of the second account. However, it keeps asking me to verify my identity by a fingerprint, which I have not previously set up, so we just go...
  7. Adding an email to my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding an email to my account: I am having a problem adding a Gmail address to my Microsoft account. It tells me that it needs to be updated. I changed the password (only option given) and that does not correct the problem. What do you advise that I should do? Thank You...
  8. New email account not added in People. Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    New email account not added in People. Please help: I have a new pc with Win 10, and it came with my MS Outlook email installed. I have added my other email from a local server in my city, and it will NOT show up in "People", so I can add new contacts. I've worked on this 2 days, with no luck. Please tell me what to do. This...
  9. Disable adding email/Microsoft accounts to Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable adding email/Microsoft accounts to Windows 10: Is there a way to prevent people from adding any email/Microsoft accounts to Windows 10? I found the option in GPEdit Local -> Computer Config -> Windows Settings -> Security Options -> Accounts: Block Microsoft accounts I set it to Users can't add Microsoft accounts,...
  10. Adding a new account asks for email...then nothing happens

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a new account asks for email...then nothing happens: I added a new user acct to Windows 10. It asked for an email address (I entered my Yahoo email address)...and nothing has arrived in my inbox. How does this work? 47779