Windows 10: Windows 10: Administrator Order

Discus and support Windows 10: Administrator Order in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello All, I have multiple administrator accounts on my computer, to keep a backup if one gets corrupted. I also usually run my computer on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben Bund, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Ben Bund Win User

Windows 10: Administrator Order

Hello All,

I have multiple administrator accounts on my computer, to keep a backup if one gets corrupted. I also usually run my computer on a non-administrator account. This means whenever I would like to change something that requires administrative permissions, I have to type in my password.

I was wondering if there is a way to order which account is shown first, so I do not have to click on more options every time I would like to download something or change some file on my computer.

At the time of this question, I am using the most recent update of Windows 10.

If you have any other questions that could help you troubleshoot this problem, feel free to ask.

Thanks!

:)

Ben Bund, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Windows 10: Administrator Order :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Administrator Order - Similar Threads - Administrator Order

2. How do I get a new administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a new administrator password: Every time I click forgot password it restarts my computer and shows me the same screen please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-new-administrator-password/e09e449d-e500-44c3-85ab-7ced18cb98cc
  3. How do I get a new administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a new administrator password: Every time I click forgot password it restarts my computer and shows me the same screen please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-new-administrator-password/e09e449d-e500-44c3-85ab-7ced18cb98cc
  4. How do I get a new administrator password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with running apps as administrator in order for the apps to work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with running apps as administrator in order for the apps to work.: i constantly get the popup "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and even if i press yes, the app doesnt open and it keeps showing the same popup, this happens to all apps that i try to run as administrator. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE ANSWER COMPLICATED,...
  6. Problem with running apps as administrator in order for the apps to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with running apps as administrator in order for the apps to work.: i constantly get the popup "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and even if i press yes, the app doesnt open and it keeps showing the same popup, this happens to all apps that i try to run as administrator. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE ANSWER COMPLICATED,...
  7. Problem with running apps as administrator in order for the apps to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase...: This Windows 11 piece of **** continues to defy most people's expectations as being the worst creation by Microsoft ever. The mother **** that created this Windows 11 pile of **** should be placed on both sides of Putin when he is executed. This is the most worthless pile of...
  9. My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it: A year ago, I downloaded Clip Studio Paint Pro. It was added to my files and a shortcut on the desktop and all that, but I can't open it without running it with administrator. There are two users on my computer---administrator and my own, and somehow it was downloaded to the...
  10. Change the order of administrators

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the order of administrators: Hello. I have a very specific and not urgent question regarding the order of administrators: Whenever I do something that requires the administrator password, the account that is always selected by default is not the account that I want to be there; I have two administrator...