Windows 10: Windows 10 after upgrade to windows 10 PC freezing especially in games

Discus and support Windows 10 after upgrade to windows 10 PC freezing especially in games in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Then do it now. Check if Windows has changed anything yet. If not, then do those settings now as described above. Sorry, I should have said it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yudevil, Sep 10, 2015.

1. WhyMe Win User

Windows 10 after upgrade to windows 10 PC freezing especially in games

Then do it now. Check if Windows has changed anything yet. If not, then do those settings now as described above.

Sorry, I should have said it earlier...but I forgot...as they are things I do automatically so I didn't think about them when typing...

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
  2. yudevil Win User

how can i check changed things ? sorry i dont know so much things about windows
    And can you give me link for hide&show updates

yudevil, Sep 10, 2015
  3. WhyMe Win User
    No problem. This one is easy and quick. Just go to Windows Updates via the Settings button
    Click on 'Advanced Options'
    Click on 'View your updates history'
    Then a have a look and see if Windows has updated the drivers in the last few minutes. They'll be the most recent ones at the top if they are there.

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
  4. yudevil Win User

İ looked history and i think no update for driver *Biggrin just classic updates for windows 10 and windows defender nothing text there about driver
    And i cant see Updates clock just day month and year but i formated my pc today so all updates show today.
    And i closed automatic driver updates windows 10 now.

yudevil, Sep 10, 2015
  5. WhyMe Win User
    Yay for yudevil. *Party

If it is all done then test it out and see if any improvement. You've checked for latest game patches and whether anything listed on game website about software tweaks for Win10? I hope it all works. Please let us know *Smile

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
  6. yudevil Win User
    i will play a game now if it freez again i will tell you lets see

yudevil, Sep 10, 2015
  7. yudevil Win User
    i played game for test and pc keep freezing *Sad what is problem windows tell us

yudevil, Sep 10, 2015
  8. WhyMe Win User

Out of curiosity, what games is it please?

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
  9. yudevil Win User
    Tomb Raider but pc freezing in every game

yudevil, Sep 10, 2015
  10. WhyMe Win User
    Which version?

Rise of tomb raider, temple of osiris, guardian of light etc etc etc etc

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
  11. yudevil Win User
    Just Tomb Raider 2013 game

yudevil, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 after upgrade to windows 10 PC freezing especially in games - Similar Threads - upgrade freezing especially

2. After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...: After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10, Games started lagging and freezing, Is there anyone who faced the same problem? And also is there any way to get rid of it?...
  3. After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...: After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10, Games started lagging and freezing, Is there anyone who faced the same problem? And also is there any way to get rid of it?...
  4. After upgrading my pc from Windows 7 to 10,Games started lagging and freezing,Is there...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Freeze, especially when gaming:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Freeze, especially when gaming:: So, I have an HP Victus 16: 24GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Core i7-12700H and a GTX 1650 with a windows 11. It used to freeze when playing video games but it was like once in a while. Now, I can't even open a game. Even more, it freezes when using Browser or in a Zoom meeting. Everything...
  6. Random Freeze, especially when gaming:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Freeze, especially when gaming:: So, I have an HP Victus 16: 24GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Core i7-12700H and a GTX 1650 with a windows 11. It used to freeze when playing video games but it was like once in a while. Now, I can't even open a game. Even more, it freezes when using Browser or in a Zoom meeting. Everything...
  7. Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade

Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade: My laptop after upgrade SSD show that problem random freezing --logs active https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvbL0EEkC_WWgSDYgA5S-ohF3S2v hp envy x360 windows 10 8 G ram 1 T HDD secondary 256 G SSD Adata XPG 6000pro primary...
  8. Pc stutters, especially in games

Pc stutters, especially in games: Hello, taking this forum as my last chance before I give up gaming. I got a game gifted 2 weeks ago but I cannot play it because it stutters to much and I tried so many solutions that I stopped counting. Its not the only game that stutter, world of warcraft also. And stuff I...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after ssd upgrade.

Windows 10 freezes after ssd upgrade.: I owned a lenovo legion y520-15ikbn: I5-7300hq Gtx1050-2gb 12gb of ram 1tb seagate hdd 256gb adata xpg sx6000lite(new). So after i install the nvme ssd, i downloaded and install w10 on it. But im facing constant freeze when im playing games, open mozilla firefox and...
  10. Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.: It's been a while since I've upgraded to Windows 10 but the problem still exists. To leave this short, when I'm doing something like watching a movie, installing files, browsing the web, playing a game, etc. My computer just becomes completely unresponsive. I can't move my...