Windows 10: windows 10 alert

Discus and support windows 10 alert in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had windows 10 free upgrade version from windows 7 when 10 came out years ago. I had corrupt files in my windows 10 pro so downloaded the ISO and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by N7ZM, Aug 11, 2018.

1. N7ZM Win User

windows 10 alert

I had windows 10 free upgrade version from windows 7 when 10 came out years ago. I had corrupt files in my windows 10 pro so downloaded the ISO and checked keep apps and files. Now I get an alert on every startup, Srore your free version is over. Hope you enjoyed it. I click the word close and I can use windows ok but get same alert on next startup. How do I clear this alert. I have a bonefide free windows 10 Pro version so do not understand this. Any suggestions? It must be that I lost the carryover key from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. Who do I call to correct this? I do not have the windows 10 pro DVD because it was the free upgrade from windows 7.

Ron

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Billy Med Win User

windows 10 alert

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 alert

1. windows 10 alert - Similar Threads - alert

2. 'Manage Storage' alert on start up / lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Manage Storage' alert on start up / lock screen: I'm a new Windows user and on my recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Book 4 360, I keep getting a 'manage storage' alert on my lock / startup screen even though I have plenty of storage both on the computer and on iCloud. How do I get rid of this notification?...
  3. 'Manage Storage' alert on start up / lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Manage Storage' alert on start up / lock screen: I'm a new Windows user and on my recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Book 4 360, I keep getting a 'manage storage' alert on my lock / startup screen even though I have plenty of storage both on the computer and on iCloud. How do I get rid of this notification?...
  4. microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help: microsoft windows firewall alert window 0241 always pop up on my screen so I try to off my Internet so I can see my screen and it's works but when I turn on my Internet it's it's still bck pop up can some one help?...
  5. microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help

microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help: microsoft windows firewall alert window 0241 always pop up on my screen so I try to off my Internet so I can see my screen and it's works but when I turn on my Internet it's it's still bck pop up can some one help?...
  6. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows alert sound when pressy keys.: So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows...
  7. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

Windows alert sound when pressy keys.: So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows...
  8. any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?: whats the official reason for the connect menu being removed?ive reverted back to windows 10 as there's no equivalent on windows 11in windows 10 its: windows+k >click device you want to connect toany solutions that are as simple as above? dont provide a work around if its not...
  9. any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?

any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?: whats the official reason for the connect menu being removed?ive reverted back to windows 10 as there's no equivalent on windows 11in windows 10 its: windows+k >click device you want to connect toany solutions that are as simple as above? dont provide a work around if its not...
  10. SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...