Windows 10: windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps

Discus and support windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using Windows 10 build 10316 normally until I use the Razer Game Booster. After that, All Applications List in the start menu no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by renk23, Apr 22, 2016.

1. renk23 Win User

windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps

I was using Windows 10 build 10316 normally until I use the Razer Game Booster.

After that, All Applications List in the start menu no longer shows any application...

I uninstalled the program but the problem persists.

Now, I update to build 10328 and nothing changes!

Any help?

Additional information:

I created a new user account, and all my applications appear in the application list.

When I returned to my administrator account (Microsoft) still does not show them.

What can I do?

P.S. Sorry my bad english.

:)

renk23, Apr 22, 2016
  2. Arul_D Win User

All Apps and ''Programs'' not showing all apps. Can't add shortcuts to start menu.

Hello,

Apologize for the inconvenience that you're facing on Windows 10. Let's work together to fix this issue.

Did you check if the same issue persists on a different user account? If not, I suggest that you go ahead and confirm the same.

I suggest that you do a SFC scan in the Computer. System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all
    protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

Refer to the Wiki article by ZigZag to do a SFC scan in Windows 10:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Refer to Suggestion provided by Shawn 'cmdr' Keene [MVP] replied on August 5, 2015 from the below link

How to ADD a shortcut to "All Apps" menus in Start Menu W10

How to ADD a shortcut to "All Apps" menus in Start Menu W10

Get back to us for further help.

Arul_D, Apr 22, 2016
  3. ShimeonCS Win User
    All Apps and ''Programs'' not showing all apps. Can't add shortcuts to start menu.

I just downloaded Battle.net and Hearthstone from Blizzard. It is not the first time I notice this: some programs, after being installed, are not added to the start menu's all apps (or in the Programs window that allows for uninstalling app, for that matter).

What can I do about it? Is that a bug?

ShimeonCS, Apr 22, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Give this a try...................
    How to Reinstall and Re-register All Built-in Windows Apps in Windows 8 and 10
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...ws-8-10-a.html

By the way, please do not apologize for your English.
    1. Your English is wonderful.
    2. English is not the only language in this planet. Be proud of your own national language.

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  5. renk23 Win User
    Not work. I think this is for another problem.

Search work fine, tiles works fine, installed apps works fine, but they doesn't appear when I click in "All Apps".

renk23, Apr 22, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Do a system file check to look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.

Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

> press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.

Please post back the result/report.

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  8. renk23 Win User

1. No integrity violation.

renk23, Apr 22, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  10. renk23 Win User
    I just updated Build 14316 to 14328, it is not the same thing?

Or if I install using the build 14328 inside of $WINDOWS.~BT might fix the problem?

renk23, Apr 22, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    It is still Windows 10 Insider preview build except it is a new build and there are some new features.
    Please read this blog:
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...pc-and-mobile/

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  12. renk23 Win User
    if I reinstall using the build 14328 inside of $WINDOWS.~BT might fix the problem?

renk23, Apr 22, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

I am terribly sorry.
    Certain family issues prevent me from concentrating on answering questions.
    PLEASE disregard my suggestion of Repair Install.

I have better bowl out and let someone else to help you.
    My mind is not clear enough to be useful.
    I apologize.

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
  14. renk23 Win User
    Additional information:

I created a new user account, and all my applications appear in the application list.

When I returned to my administrator account (Microsoft) still does not show them.

What can I do?

renk23, Apr 22, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    Is your new user account also an admin account ?

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
Thema:

1. windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps - Similar Threads - apps List showing

2. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  3. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  4. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  5. App not showing in "installed apps "list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App not showing in "installed apps "list: I am trying to limit my sons time on Fortnite. The game shows up under "activity" but not under "App and game limits", so I am not able to block or limit the time on it....
  6. Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903)

in Cortana
    Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903): In build 1809, I had the Cortana app show in my start menu, and from there I could go to App settings, and reset it. This would solve a lot of issues with search not working. When I upgraded to build 1903, it no longer shows on the start menu and have no way of resetting the...
  7. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  8. "All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine

"All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and was excited to find it as there are a lot of people giving great answers to Windows 10 problems and I sadly ran into one recently. I have had Windows 10 installed for about 4 months now and things have been going decent. A couple...
  9. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965
  10. Windows 10 empty all apps list

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 empty all apps list: I'm not sure when this started happening. Might have been after a Windows update and the system reboot. I've been living with it for a couple weeks now. When I click All apps in the start menu, the list is empty. The apps in the most used list are still populated and when...