Windows 10: Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw

Discus and support Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a big problem with W10, installed a few days ago. I deleted Photoshop C6 from my pc using Revo Uninstaller.It erased both the program and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orkaloca, Oct 14, 2017.

1. orkaloca Win User

Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw

Hi, I have a big problem with W10, installed a few days ago. I deleted Photoshop C6 from my pc using Revo Uninstaller.It erased both the program and Acrobat Reader. And he left my pc:- without audio (and I also do the help can not tell me how to fix it)- W10 no longer has the Start feature- I try to reinstall Acrobar Reader but it locks .. *SadSince I retired my pc from the technician who installed W10 I noticed that he was unfortunately messed up with W7.Can you help me? Thank you! *Smile

Corrado

:)

orkaloca, Oct 14, 2017

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Oct 14, 2017
  3. baldricni Win User
    [HELP] E75, Installed SW (in Memory Card) disappeared!

Hi, Buddies, Thanks for you great help, I tried them, but doesn't help. Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw :(

the missing SWs are not the big problem, but one big problem is one pre-installed SW is very useful for me, but now I give up, I found anohter freeware even better than the one pre-installed.

In fact all my installed SW is in the card, but in the main menu there is no any ICON to start them so does any shortcuts I made, I guess something in phone memory (CWindows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw :) which controls the ICON position is broken.

Now all SWs are installed again, everything is ok, and I replaced the pre-installed SW with a better SW.

I click Kudos to all of you.

Thanks very much!

baldricni, Oct 14, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi could you possibly try to explain that? Do you perhaps mean:
    - the technician liked Win 7
    - you're dual booting with Win 7
    - your win 10 was upgraded from Win 7
    - there are some elements of Win 7 left on your PC in some way

What is your Win 10 build?
    Windows key + R, winver

- do you mean you clean installed Win 10?
    - or do you mean you upgraded to Win 10?

dalchina, Oct 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw - Similar Threads - big problem uninstall

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  4. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  5. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  6. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Big problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem with windows 10: My PC don't start correctly and it gives me the error Critical Process Died. It can't fix itself, but it gives me this information: E:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ... And I can't restore the system because it says "you need to enable system security in this...
  8. A big problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A big problem in Windows 10: Sir, Open windows 10 and windows show black screen and windows not open we try to go system recovery mode but only show black screen and i am not go to system recovery mode i try to backup from windows iso file but we try to and after booting setting only show black...
  9. Easeus SW

in Windows 10 Support
    Easeus SW: Hi,after had encountered the KODC virus and my all pc had been encrypted with ,i had to roll true win 10 from win 7,i think i did a mistake not remove the virus first as i had made a clean install of win7 to win 10,i still have backed data that cannot be opened, now im using...
  10. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...