Windows 10: Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw

Discus and support Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a big problem with W10, installed a few days ago. I deleted Photoshop C6 from my pc using Revo Uninstaller.It erased both the program and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orkaloca, Oct 14, 2017.

1. orkaloca Win User

Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw

Hi, I have a big problem with W10, installed a few days ago. I deleted Photoshop C6 from my pc using Revo Uninstaller.It erased both the program and Acrobat Reader. And he left my pc:- without audio (and I also do the help can not tell me how to fix it)- W10 no longer has the Start feature- I try to reinstall Acrobar Reader but it locks .. *SadSince I retired my pc from the technician who installed W10 I noticed that he was unfortunately messed up with W7.Can you help me? Thank you! *Smile

Corrado

:)

orkaloca, Oct 14, 2017

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Oct 14, 2017
  3. baldricni Win User
    [HELP] E75, Installed SW (in Memory Card) disappeared!

Hi, Buddies, Thanks for you great help, I tried them, but doesn't help. Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw :(

the missing SWs are not the big problem, but one big problem is one pre-installed SW is very useful for me, but now I give up, I found anohter freeware even better than the one pre-installed.

In fact all my installed SW is in the card, but in the main menu there is no any ICON to start them so does any shortcuts I made, I guess something in phone memory (CWindows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw :) which controls the ICON position is broken.

Now all SWs are installed again, everything is ok, and I replaced the pre-installed SW with a better SW.

I click Kudos to all of you.

Thanks very much!

baldricni, Oct 14, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi could you possibly try to explain that? Do you perhaps mean:
    - the technician liked Win 7
    - you're dual booting with Win 7
    - your win 10 was upgraded from Win 7
    - there are some elements of Win 7 left on your PC in some way

What is your Win 10 build?
    Windows key + R, winver

- do you mean you clean installed Win 10?
    - or do you mean you upgraded to Win 10?

dalchina, Oct 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and a big problem with uninstall of sw - Similar Threads - big problem uninstall

2. Problems Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems Uninstalling: I am trying to uninstall the BMW update manager from my windows 10 laptop. I have got administrator rights but it is still saying that I need to contact my system administrator. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks,...
  3. Big problems with administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big problems with administrator account: For the last few years, I have had limited functionality on my laptop running windows 10 because I somehow inadvertently changed my own user account from being the administrator account and a separate administrator account has been created for which I have no idea what the...
  4. Problem uninstalling Office with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem uninstalling Office with Windows 10: I have been using MS Office 365 for about a year. Recently I have got messages both in Word and Excel that the program must be stopped because of a fault. I tried to use the repair button, but without results. I therefor decided to uninstall Office and then reinstall the...
  5. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...
  6. Big permissions problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Big permissions problem: Well, after make a stupid thing like do from Ubuntu "chmod 777 -R /media/Windows" now i can't do anything. When I log with my user in Windows 10 the background goes black and the Windows Bar it's loading all time, I can open some folders doing ctrl+alt+del but then the...
  7. Big problem after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Big problem after windows 10 upgrade.: All was well in my digital world before windows 10, I thought it was the future for me but sadly it isn't the case, after a few weeks of use, the wireless adapter in my desktop stopped working on 10, it didn't cease to function, it disappeared without a trace from the device...
  8. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...
  9. Uninstall problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall problem: Having a dual IE:- two separate SSD setup, one with W8.1 and the other with W10 9841. Because of problems with the W10 install had to do a repair without losing my files and folders. Because of this I have found it impossible to upgrade to W10 9860 so I now wish to format...
  10. W10 big problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 big problem: Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets blurry/grey for 1sec(still working and playing). 13807