Windows 10: Windows 10 and CCleaner

Discus and support Windows 10 and CCleaner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me why CCleaner does not clean these items in Windows 10, see attached. 60909 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by worldsfair, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Windows 10 and CCleaner

Can anyone tell me why CCleaner does not clean these items in Windows 10, see attached.

:)

worldsfair, Aug 19, 2016

2. Unable to desinstall application - code 0x80073CFA after hard disk crash

You can try using CCleaner to see if it will remove it.

How to Uninstall Windows 10 Universal Apps with CCleaner

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/uninstall-wind...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2016
  3. Windows 10 and Malwarebytes and CCleaner

Thank you Babu.

A few more queries if you don't mind.

I have tried switching defender on but it won't work. I then uninstalled Malwarebytes and CCleaner and it still doesn't work. After reading your reply about virus protection does this mean I do not need the free AVG anti virus I have been using, and is it
    this that prevents Defender from working? Sorry to be a pain I am not very computer savvy but am trying to improve Windows 10 and CCleaner :).

ColinOrmstonRY, Aug 19, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Windows 10 and CCleaner

Hi @worldsfair, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Those entries may have been skipped or, most likely, are database files that get re-created before you can even close CCleaner.
    Double click on each entry to see what and where they are.
    Chances are the "Internet Explorer - Temporary Internet Files" is "Suggested Sites.dat"

Edwin, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 and CCleaner

1. Windows 10 and CCleaner - Similar Threads - CCleaner

2. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  3. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  4. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  5. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  6. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  7. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  8. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...
  10. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...