Windows 10: Windows 10 and Chrome

Discus and support Windows 10 and Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi, i am going mad in here as i think i have messed up my new laptop which was on windows 8.1 so i upgraded it today and my softwares ok, just can not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davidross, Jul 28, 2015.

1. davidross Win User

Windows 10 and Chrome

hi, i am going mad in here as i think i have messed up my new laptop which
    was on windows 8.1 so i upgraded it today and my softwares ok, just can not open google chrome.
    it will crash or just keep loading and loading till the wait or kill notifaction comes up.
    fire fox is ok that works a treat but i really need google chrome and its not working
    on windows 10..
    anyone can help me please?*cry

:)

davidross, Jul 28, 2015
  2. ej9181 Win User

How to uninstall Google Chrome?

I want to uninstall chrome so i can download chrome 7 or update my chrome windows 10 chrome 10

[Original Title: Update/virus]

ej9181, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Window 10 pro problems

Where is the control panel gone in Windows 10?

Will and Windows 10, Jul 28, 2015
  4. NoDeX Win User

Windows 10 and Chrome

Reinstall Chrome. Simples.

NoDeX, Jul 28, 2015
  5. davidross Win User
    @NoDeX i have done twice and its just the same

davidross, Jul 28, 2015
  6. dill74 Win User
    Hi, I had exactly same problem but thankfully I manged to solve it, make sure you are not running Chrome in compatibility mode, right click on Chrome icon on your desktop then click on properties then compatibility tab and finally uncheck run this program in compatibility for , all worked for me after doing this, hope it works for you too

dill74, Jul 28, 2015
  7. davidross Win User
    @dill74 top man, works a treat

davidross, Jul 28, 2015
  8. JGDB63 Win User

Windows 10 and Chrome

Thank You!!!*Biggrin

I'm so grateful for this solution I signed up here just to thank you. I used Edge for a couple hours because Chrome wasn't working . . . that was well long enough to convince me it didn't cut it for me. Took another hour to finally find this post.

JGDB63, Jul 29, 2015
  9. jwitt001 Win User
    I had the same problem and tried your solution, and it worked. Thanks for the help!!! *Smile

jwitt001, Jul 29, 2015
  10. NoDeX Win User
    Weird that people use compatibility mode for Chrome. Beyond me. *sarc

NoDeX, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and Chrome

1. Windows 10 and Chrome - Similar Threads - Chrome

2. Chrome update / remove issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome update / remove issue: My Chrome wont update and I cant remove it either.In browser the update says: Fail when checking updates fault code 1: 0X80004005 -- system level. More info Version 122.0.6261.129. Uninstall says: Problem with windows installer package. A program required for this install to...
  3. Chrome update / remove issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome update / remove issue: My Chrome wont update and I cant remove it either.In browser the update says: Fail when checking updates fault code 1: 0X80004005 -- system level. More info Version 122.0.6261.129. Uninstall says: Problem with windows installer package. A program required for this install to...
  4. Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.: I initiated Chrome with verbose logging activated within a Windows container at 17:41:41. Subsequently, I examined the timestamp of the earliest log entry, which showed 17:41:50. This indicates that Chrome took 9 seconds before generating its initial log line.Further...
  5. Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.

Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.: I initiated Chrome with verbose logging activated within a Windows container at 17:41:41. Subsequently, I examined the timestamp of the earliest log entry, which showed 17:41:50. This indicates that Chrome took 9 seconds before generating its initial log line.Further...
  6. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  7. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  8. Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  9. Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...

Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  10. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...