Windows 10: Windows 10 and Facebook question

Discus and support Windows 10 and Facebook question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the games on Facebook in Windows 10 that I had on previous windows versions? 27580 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaryKay, Oct 23, 2015.

1. MaryKay Win User

Windows 10 and Facebook question

How do I get the games on Facebook in Windows 10 that I had on previous windows versions?

:)

MaryKay, Oct 23, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

About Facebook Messenger app Update!!!

Facebook has already announced they were making new apps for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

The desktop one is already available, the mobile one will be later this year.

3. marybrink Win User
    Something is 'running' on my computer, especially on my Facebook account. is that you configuring my Free Windows 10 Upgrade?

Are you configuring my Free Windows 10 Upgrade as I type this question? My Facebook account has something that is continually 'running', is that you?

marybrink, Oct 23, 2015
  4. Windows 10 and Facebook question

Hello MaryKay Welcome to the Ten Forums!

Very simply once you are logged into your FB account you find any game listing by opening up the "Games" item found on the left column under the "Apps" category there. The games themselves are not installed directly to your machine but are played online while logged into your account. Often you may see notices for other games come up in your timeline as well.

Night Hawk, Oct 23, 2015
  5. MaryKay Win User
    Sorry, but the downloaded windows 10 facebook app, does not have "apps" on the left side, it shows news feed, messages, groups, etc., but no "apps". So what am I missing?

MaryKay, Oct 24, 2015
  6. I see you didn't mention having downloaded the FB app. You will need to go direct to the Facebook home page and look there on the left column under "Apps" for the Games link.

I haven't worked with any phone app for FB since the cell phone here isn't quite as flexible as any smart phone where I would even use the browser on it! That's only good for voice, text, and some short video clips if not low quality snapshots. But if you can browse to the FB home page that would be the first place to start.

Night Hawk, Oct 24, 2015
  7. How I did it was went to the apps store here downloaded it and then you can post your update score to fb.
    I am doing virtual city playground and that does it

hTconeM9user, Oct 24, 2015
  8. Windows 10 and Facebook question

Well it also depends on where you are downloading the FB app to. Is that smart phone, IPad, IPhone, or a desktop, laptop, or tablet if not Windows mobile? That hasn't been specified as of yet. Hand held or other?

For pc and tablet as well as the more advanced smart phones you can browse with the quick access to locate any of the games would be through the Games app on the home page and then simply browse through the titles unless you already have some type of reference link to work with. FB does allow you to save links for articles and I would tend to wonder if that same option can be used for game pages or other FB apps as well.

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and Facebook question

1. Windows 10 and Facebook question - Similar Threads - Facebook question

2. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  3. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  4. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  5. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  6. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  7. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  8. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  9. Serious Facebook Messenger virus/hack question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious Facebook Messenger virus/hack question: Hi, This is an important question... If you do now know the answer who might I contact about this? The situation: There was a Facebook messenger video that I received from 1 friend then forwarded to approx. 20+ other friends some individually some in groups. One of my...
  10. New member with two questions (Opera and Facebook)

in Browsers and Email
    New member with two questions (Opera and Facebook): I just registered specifically to ask these two questions, although I'm sure I'm going to have many, many more as time passes... I just got the Win10 upgrade; I had it previously when it first became available but went back to 7 when I woke up one morning and all my...