Windows 10: Windows 10 and Gigabyte

Discus and support Windows 10 and Gigabyte in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 on my Gigabyte Z77-D3H motherboard. Now it takes longer to boot up between bios and windows My other pc which has a newer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardIce, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 and Gigabyte

I have installed windows 10 on my Gigabyte Z77-D3H motherboard.
    Now it takes longer to boot up between bios and windows My other pc which
    has a newer gigabyte Z97X-Sli motherboard and boots very quick.
    Do you think that the Z77 motherboard is incompatible with windows 10.
    Can't find the answer on Gigabyte site

:)

RichardIce, Aug 12, 2015

2. Gigabyte motherboards and Windows 10

Hi PESR,

Are you still experiencing random lockups in Windows 10? I have the same motherboard as you(GA 970A-UD3P) and just recently upgraded to Windows 10(fresh install). I am also experiencing random complete lockups of the system that
    require a hard reset. I noticed the system is also failing to shutdown and just sits at the shutting down screen forever. If you were able to resolve your issue with the lockups and would be able to share how you did it I would appreciate it.

Sean_66043, Aug 12, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Gigabyte motherboards and Windows 10

There are
    no Windows 10 drivers for your motherboard
    . They aren't available from Gigabyte, so I'm not sure why you thought that Windows could provide compatible drivers. I'm also not sure why CyberpowerPC would sell a computer with Windows 10 but no Windows 10
    drivers. The latest chipset, audio and Ethernet drivers, for example, are for Windows 7. On the occasion of the first BSOD you should have been talking to CyberpowerPC about an RMA.

JimWynne, Aug 12, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Windows 10 and Gigabyte

Go to their site and get the latest drivers ... 10 is not available for you board.

HTH

BunnyJ, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 and Gigabyte

1. Windows 10 and Gigabyte - Similar Threads - Gigabyte

2. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset: My pc has suddenly been refusing to open windows after failing to reset. The gigabyte logo shows & my keyboard powers on but then dissapears along with my keyboardI can enter BIOS...
  3. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset: My pc has suddenly been refusing to open windows after failing to reset. The gigabyte logo shows & my keyboard powers on but then dissapears along with my keyboardI can enter BIOS...
  4. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  6. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  7. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  8. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  9. RZ616 wifi 6e 160mhz wifi not working in Gigabyte X670 ax Motherboard. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RZ616 wifi 6e 160mhz wifi not working in Gigabyte X670 ax Motherboard. PLEASE HELP!: I have a pc built with Gigabyte X670 ax rev 1.0 motherboard. It came with this RZ616 wifi 6e 160mhz antenna. Things were fine 3 days ago until I updated my windows and AMD adrenaline drivers. I have an AMD Ryzen 7 7700x cpu. Everything else works except there is no wifi...
  10. RZ616 wifi 6e 160mhz wifi not working in Gigabyte X670 ax Motherboard. PLEASE HELP!

RZ616 wifi 6e 160mhz wifi not working in Gigabyte X670 ax Motherboard. PLEASE HELP!: I have a pc built with Gigabyte X670 ax rev 1.0 motherboard. It came with this RZ616 wifi 6e 160mhz antenna. Things were fine 3 days ago until I updated my windows and AMD adrenaline drivers. I have an AMD Ryzen 7 7700x cpu. Everything else works except there is no wifi...