Windows 10: Windows 10 and HP and loud fan and a quickly unloaded battery

Discus and support Windows 10 and HP and loud fan and a quickly unloaded battery in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have shortly bought a HP notebook and Windows 10 separately. I installed the Windows on the new HP notebook. The result is that the fan is running at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by orangetree, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Windows 10 and HP and loud fan and a quickly unloaded battery

I have shortly bought a HP notebook and Windows 10 separately. I installed the Windows on the new HP notebook. The result is that the fan is running at nearly max speed all the time very loadly although no software is running. At the same the the battery will be unloaded very quickly. This is annoying.
    I have still an old notebook usnig Windows 8.1 Here no problems appear.
    What can I do? Is the problem known to the producer of Windows?
    On the other hand I know other computers running Windows 10 where such a problem does not appear.

:)

orangetree, Nov 18, 2016

2. Excessive loud fan and Overheating

Thanks,

I have I was able to resolve it by disable most of the services under startup in the Task manager

SundayOlaoye, Nov 18, 2016
  3. JKaris Win User
    Windows 10 fan running loud and non-stop

Since installing Windows 10 on my laptop the fan runs loud and non-stop.

I have fount that if I unplug the power cable and run from battery the fan slows down and is quiet again.

How can I have the fan run like this when the power is plugged in?

Thanks.

JKaris, Nov 18, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 and HP and loud fan and a quickly unloaded battery

1. Windows 10 and HP and loud fan and a quickly unloaded battery - Similar Threads - loud fan quickly

2. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  3. Laptop fan making loud noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop fan making loud noise: I bought a brand new microsoft go laptop around 2 weeks ago and occassionally the fan makes some noise if there a lot of tabs. This normally wouldn’t bother me but eachtime it is very loud almost like the sound of an airoplane taking off and what is strange is that everytime...
  4. Fan suddenly loud?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fan suddenly loud?: When I opened up my laptop, it opened up a fan app, I clicked out of it and the laptop just starts to blare its fan. Is there a solution to this? submitted by /u/Umbrascript [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5pzc1/fan_suddenly_loud/
  5. Fan is loud even when on low battery mode

Fan is loud even when on low battery mode: It is loud performing basic tasks, like internet browsing or watching videos. It is factory fresh, and kept well ventilated. The model is an HP 14 Ryzen 3 radeon graphics, so i wonder if its supposed to be loud due to it being a performance laptop. Theres also a black line at...
  6. Very Loud Fan noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Loud Fan noise: Hi, Today suddenly laptop fan became noisy. To add, it happened at-least 3 times, that the fan noise was very very high for 2 minutes or so. Laptop was working quite well till yesterday, but today even when I login to windows, the fan starts and so is the noise. I reset...
  7. PC Fans Running Loud

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Fans Running Loud: Ok Peeps. I need some help. I didn't have this problem until I installed 2004. . . I haven't gotten all of my programs loaded, but my fans are running high and loud for some reason. I first thought it was Chrome hogging the CPU Resource, but it isn't. I know I probably need...
  8. Loud laptop fan noise

Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  9. Loud fan exhaust sound.

Loud fan exhaust sound.: After latest windows update fan exhaust sound is too loud, not even in one laptop but in 3 laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-fan-exhaust-sound/2fc4949e-51bf-4f90-89b1-07dcadd2116e
  10. Laptop fan suddenly loud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fan suddenly loud: The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust) 103801