Windows 10: Windows 10 and IE 11.

Discus and support Windows 10 and IE 11. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm having a problem when opening ie 11 on two different pc's. When ie opens to aol.com homepage one pc is fine the other opens with this page. The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rbunv, Mar 7, 2016.

1. rbunv Win User

Windows 10 and IE 11.

I'm having a problem when opening ie 11 on two different pc's. When ie opens to aol.com homepage one pc is fine the other opens with this page. The attached screenshot page is the one I don't want opening that way, with the display on the left of the screen. I would like to remove that. Any suggestions. All help is greatly appreciated.

Bob U.

*Think

:)

rbunv, Mar 7, 2016

2. IE 11 does not work in Windows 10.

When I try to open a website in IE 11, I get an error message that states IE has quite working. I have to close IE and then close the error message.

Also when checking the defaults, I get a message that only 11 of 15 defaults for IE are installed. How do I get IE 11 to work in Windows 10? Microsoft Edge is not user friendly and, as we all know, Windows 10 was not ready for prime time when it was released.

Thank you for your assistance

Duplicate Thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-iewindows_10/ie-11-with-windows-10/f433b352-310f-4f8d-b184-411261ab4c5e

IE 11 with Windows 10

My original question has not been answered. I still can't get IE 11 to work in Windows 10. I keep getting an error that the page has an error.

KeithFlanagan, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Internet explorer not working in Windows 10.

cannot get IE 11 to run on windows 10

Original title: IE 11

RobertMotomura, Mar 7, 2016
  4. elbmek Win User

Windows 10 and IE 11.

get rid of AOL. So many have ............. only a suggestion mind *Shock

elbmek, Mar 8, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    It seemed to work fine when I opened up Aol.Com.

BunnyJ, Mar 8, 2016
  6. rbunv Win User
    It should only be that simple. All ISP's and browsers have their issues.

Thanks

Bob U.

rbunv, Mar 9, 2016
  7. elbmek Win User
    so very true 'rbunv' they all add up.

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and IE 11.