Windows 10: Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Discus and support Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First off, Does RST work with Windows 10? I can install it and open it, I just don't see the Accelerate option Asus G750JW, HM87 Chipset 1TB HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrgoldy, Oct 22, 2015.

1. mrgoldy Win User

Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

First off, Does RST work with Windows 10?

I can install it and open it, I just don't see the Accelerate option

Asus G750JW, HM87 Chipset
    1TB HDD boot drive
    installed a 60GB SSD that I want to use Intel's RST for SSD caching

I've tried about 5 different solutions from different forums
    So hit me with your best options

:)

mrgoldy, Oct 22, 2015

2. Cannot shutdown my Windows 10 PC?

I have found solution for my case by removing Intel rapid storage technology driver and using MS default Intel rapid storage technology driver.

Hien Nguyen Manh, Oct 22, 2015
  3. MightyOne Win User
    When I try to install "Intels Rapid Storage Technology" it says something like incompatible with my system.

* Original Title: Intels Rapid Storage Technology.

Hi,

Intels Rapid Storage Technology won't run on Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I downloaded Windows 10 version from Intel and when I try to install it says something like incompatible with my system. I have a Asus P8Z 68-V LE motherboard. Intel i5 2500k CPU.

Thanks

MightyOne, Oct 22, 2015
  4. mrgoldy Win User

Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology [​IMG]

Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology [​IMG]

mrgoldy, Oct 22, 2015
  5. mrgoldy Win User
    mrgoldy, Oct 22, 2015
  6. appylover Win User
    As near as I can tell from my research, Intel Rapid Start Technology is no longer necessary with Windows 10 and is not supported by it. So, how do I get that annoying popup to stop that keeps telling me I don't have IRST anymore?

Thanks.
    Maureen

appylover, Dec 1, 2015
  7. Almighty1 Win User
    On my system being a ASUS G74SX-3DE Laptop, I installed Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL which is the last version that supports my chipset under Windows 10 10240 which works fine in 10240. After Windows Update updated the system to 10586.14, Intel RST still exists in Program and Features but the files and directory don't exist. I tried installing Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL using the setup executable and it says successfully installed, however, Intel RST is not in Program and Features and the files and directory where it installs to does not exist. What is the Windows 10 native support and isn't RST supposed to provide better transfer rates to the storage devices and also RAID?

Almighty1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology - Similar Threads - Intel Rapid Storage

2. Windows 8.1 + Intel Rapid Storage Technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 + Intel Rapid Storage Technology: Hi,I just successfully installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology IRST driver during a Windows 10 installation,and as a dual boot, I was able to install an Ubuntu as well next to the Windows.However, it turned out that for various reasons occasionally I still need to use...
  3. Windows 8.1 + Intel Rapid Storage Technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 + Intel Rapid Storage Technology: Hi,I just successfully installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology IRST driver during a Windows 10 installation,and as a dual boot, I was able to install an Ubuntu as well next to the Windows.However, it turned out that for various reasons occasionally I still need to use...
  4. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  5. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  6. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Freeze windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Freeze windows 10: Good morning/ Good evening. I just bought my PC a week ago, installed windows 10 and drivers the same day. The problem is: whenever I install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver via Armoury Crate software or from the official Intel website and restart my PC, the Asus...
  7. Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning: The warning 'your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk' is being shown every time I turn on my Acer 5series. On opening the Intel RST and suppressing the SMART Event, the warning goes off, but comes back when I turn ON my system again....
  8. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.: Because of Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, my (D:) drive is missing and become Recovery disk. I can't find my (D:) drive on my PC because of the array volume. How can I get my (D:) drive again?...
  9. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver: When i try to instal the driver from HP assistant it always fails to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver/36432a2f-a9e6-467c-b7c8-13af2badac9f
  10. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers: For PCH5/6/7/8 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...id=687&lang=en 22629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel® RST drivers interferring with win 10 install

2. bsod when i open intel® rapid storage technology

3. windows 10 1903 issues with intel rapid

4. intel rst removes ssd accelerate ,
  5. how to open intel rapid storage technology software,
  6. rapid storage technology windows 10 1803