Windows 10: Windows 10 and iPhone

Discus and support Windows 10 and iPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I will be receiving my HP Spectre 360x soon, and I am nervous. I've been all mac for a decade, but I'm sick of the high price and stunted pace of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonnyVermont, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Windows 10 and iPhone

Hi. I will be receiving my HP Spectre 360x soon, and I am nervous. I've been all mac for a decade, but I'm sick of the high price and stunted pace of innovation over there in Cupertino. I love my iPhone but I'm going to try windows.

I dont know know how this will work with the pc. On my mac with iCloud, all the pictures and videos I shoot on my phone just magically appear in my photos app. I haven't connected the phone to the computers with a site in 3 years. There is also gave recognition. So it starts to learn who these people are. I can train more faces. It's so great to search by a name.

How is does this all work on the PC? Is there software that will give me a similar experience?

thanks!

:)

JonnyVermont, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Window 10 pro problems

Where is the control panel gone in Windows 10?

Will and Windows 10, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Windows 10 and iPhone

I have a MacBook Pro in addition to Windows computers and find Mac uses Bluetooth Wireless quite a bit. Most newer Windows Notebooks have Bluetooth as part of the Wireless/Wi-Fi adapter but there are such adapters available for Desktops, my ASUS from about a year ago came with it but needed the PCIe X1 port for something else and didn't need the Wireless on it.

I imagine your iPhone has Bluetooth, most SmartPhones have it and even my FlipPhone. Bluetooth is quite good with mice and on Tablets for a keyboard.

Berton, Sep 16, 2017
  5. simrick Win User
    Couldn't have said it better myself! *Wink

Windows 10 and iPhone [​IMG]

Just install iTunes and iCloud on your Windows system.
    Your phone will continue to upload all your pictures and videos to your Apple cloud account. Using the iCloud software on your Windows machine, you will be able to access them.
    Connecting your phone to the Windows computer will auto-open your Apple software and begin downloading the content. I am not sure about the facial recognition part, but if that's something done online with Apple, it should continue to be available to you.

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and iPhone

1. Windows 10 and iPhone - Similar Threads - iPhone

2. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  3. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  4. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  6. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  7. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  8. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  9. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

10. Phone Link- Iphone

Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airmore download win 10 iphone webcam