Windows 10: Windows 10 and PDF printing

Discus and support Windows 10 and PDF printing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an HP Laptop which uses Windows 10 but it wont print an PDF attachment to a gmail message I cant print art exhibition tickets which are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lesfingal, May 20, 2017.

1. Lesfingal Win User

Windows 10 and PDF printing

I have an HP Laptop which uses Windows 10 but it wont print an PDF attachment to a gmail message

I cant print art exhibition tickets which are the attachment.

Each time I try to save or print the PDF it displays Invalid Value For Registry

Any help would be appreciated but in simple steps please, as I don't understand computer jargon.

Many Thanks

:)

Lesfingal, May 20, 2017
  2. Ra nan Win User

Can not print to PDF with windows 10

I just updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10.. Now I can not print to PDF...

i can can print a PDFS but can not print to a PDF..

Any my ideas for a fix?

Ra nan, May 20, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    When printing bank statements for one month I only get one page of printout which is about 7 items.

Windows 10 doesn't print anything. Applications do the printing. My bank statements are typically in .pdf format, so my PDF reader (Foxit) does the printing.

BulldogXX, May 20, 2017
  4. Windows 10 and PDF printing

Hi Lesfingal. Welcome to the TenForums @Lesfingal

I think if you install a PDF viewing product it very well could resolve the matter for you.

I would suggest Adobe Acrobat Reader DC available for free from Adobe.com. (should see in lower right corner of home page.)

Should you decide to perform the install please watch for bonus offers and uncheck them. Installing this product should set registry straight.

You may also have to set default app for PDF's. Lets see if installing Adobe resolves.

You didn't say what browser you are using or which version of Windows 10.

To get version of Windows 10, press Windows key + R, type in Winver and press enter.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 20, 2017
  5. Lesfingal Win User
    Thanks Caledon Ken, that worked perfectly. I installed as advised and then set default app.

Cheers

Lesfingal, May 20, 2017
  6. Excellent, glad that joining the forum was beneficial. Enjoy the art exhibition.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 and PDF printing

1. Windows 10 and PDF printing - Similar Threads - PDF printing

2. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  3. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  4. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  5. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  6. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename: I am unable to choose the destination or name the file. It just defaults to Microsoft print to PDF as name and saves on desktop. It overwrites any previous file....
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename

Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename: I am unable to choose the destination or name the file. It just defaults to Microsoft print to PDF as name and saves on desktop. It overwrites any previous file....
  9. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  10. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...